Captain
i just did fe for my romulan - last stand - where you have to fly to 3 systems and kill elachis there - i did it, but while pre dr hull enemy boost it was mission for cca 30 mins, now when doing it in my new toon...it was mission for 2,5-3 hours, you know counting how manytimes you caled fleet suport realy helps, together with completed doffs missions.
That last part of missio - candle in wind - was extremyl annoing, that station didnt helped you at all, it is realy nice that is send shutles to help you, but when they die in 1 min and you recive no llonger more reinforcent so yu must do all alone.....it is REALY not funny.

So cryptip pls put back hull sthengt of enemis to normal lvl as before (it is realy funny that poor enemy frigate have more hull hp that yor t5-u ship lol) r implemet feature that when you do space mission for longer time (say 30 mins) then automaticaly reinfrcment from Yyour side (1-3 ships depending on mission and how long it takes to finish mission and/or rate allies /you die).

So taht doing fe space mission is fun again and not PITA time consuming boredom.
Lt. Commander
# 2 Your post
12-28-2014, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by czertik123 View Post
i just did fe for my romulan - last stand - where you have to fly to 3 systems and kill elachis there - i did it, but while pre dr hull enemy boost it was mission for cca 30 mins, now when doing it in my new toon...it was mission for 2,5-3 hours, you know counting how manytimes you caled fleet suport realy helps, together with completed doffs missions.
That last part of missio - candle in wind - was extremyl annoing, that station didnt helped you at all, it is realy nice that is send shutles to help you, but when they die in 1 min and you recive no llonger more reinforcent so yu must do all alone.....it is REALY not funny.

So cryptip pls put back hull sthengt of enemis to normal lvl as before (it is realy funny that poor enemy frigate have more hull hp that yor t5-u ship lol) r implemet feature that when you do space mission for longer time (say 30 mins) then automaticaly reinfrcment from Yyour side (1-3 ships depending on mission and how long it takes to finish mission and/or rate allies /you die).

So taht doing fe space mission is fun again and not PITA time consuming boredom.
Just curious if you had been drinking when you posted this.

The Undying Grendel the Wise
U.S.S. ATTILA KHAN (NX-921911)
U.S.S. GYPSY WIND (NX-971911)
Captain
# 3
12-29-2014, 03:18 AM
no, why ? whats wrong ?
Captain
# 4
01-01-2015, 05:18 AM
Have you done all you can to make sure that it's definitely the mission(s) and not your setup?
Please go to the STO academy, use the skill planner to create a copy of your build, including the skills, ship, ship gear and bridge officer layout. At the end of it, create a web link and paste it in a forum post so the community at large can review your setup and see if it might be possible to help provide some advice on things you could change to improve things. With DR came a lot of changes, some obvious and some aren't so obvious. Little changes here and there can sometimes make a big difference for you.
Captain
# 5
01-02-2015, 05:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryakidrys View Post
Have you done all you can to make sure that it's definitely the mission(s) and not your setup?
Please go to the STO academy, use the skill planner to create a copy of your build, including the skills, ship, ship gear and bridge officer layout. At the end of it, create a web link and paste it in a forum post so the community at large can review your setup and see if it might be possible to help provide some advice on things you could change to improve things. With DR came a lot of changes, some obvious and some aren't so obvious. Little changes here and there can sometimes make a big difference for you.
Well, with same setup i was manytiems on 3rd place on advanced cryslaine catashtophe. Mayby fe just prefer assault ships/crusers and simply hate sci ships.
Captain
# 6
01-02-2015, 06:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by czertik123 View Post
Well, with same setup i was manytiems on 3rd place on advanced cryslaine catashtophe. Mayby fe just prefer assault ships/crusers and simply hate sci ships.
You are basing a placement in CCA as some sort of proof to support your theory, wrong as it is. You can do little to no DPS in CCA, debuff it, heal folks and place 3rd easily any ship. in a sci focused ship, you SHOULD take 1st place if you are doing it right unless you are competing with other sci ships and sci players. CCA is tilted towards healing and debuffing, not DPS. DPS helps, but not like the other stuff SCI ships can do.
When it comes to completing missions, you have to do some DPS with all the sci stuff to be effective. If you focus on the cheese and have no bite, it's all wasted abilities.
If you want help, Post a link to your complete build using the STO academy skill planner and ask the community for advice. The community is not in an uproar over missions like you are, so it's got to be something you can improve that is going to help you.