Well I'd like to see the Bridge explanded as a personal hub. Like a mix of player housing, social networking area all that kind of thing. Personal quarters to display trophies and such, ready room with a computer acces point for greater social options. Would be nice to be able to sit in your ready room and have a subspace chat with friends/fleetmates etc. It doesnt have to add a great deal of functionality, it would just be more immersive. I doubt it would be that hard to implement though, and i'm sure they are working on the Bridges to make them more interesting.
I agree, I would like to be able to sit down in my Captain's chair too.
1. More skirt uniform options
2. More hair options, particularly in the medium hair category
3. More weapon options. Like maybe some projectile weapons for ground combat or more melee options like swords for the Feds or that crazy mace-spear for the Vulcans.
4. Some missions that take place on your ship. Like maybe a monster has gotten loose and you need to track it down and subdue it.
5. Multiple choice quest branches. Like maybe in that one mission where the Klingons claim the Vulcan Ambassador is an Undine spy, you would have the option of scanning the Ambassador. Maybe tie it in with option 4 and then have to chase the Undine across your ship.
HOLODECKS!!!!! They probably wouldn't work, but it would be cool to be able to go into programs that ST characters used such as:
-Data's Sherlock Holmes program
-The Alamo program that Bashier and Obrian used
-Tom Paris's program of France
or meaby different battles, ships, ect. that were in ST, like:
-the bridge of the Enterprise, Enterprise-A, B, D, and E
-the bridge of Voyager
-the bridge of the Defiant
-or battles from the Dominion War.
It would probably be to complicated, but it would be cool.