Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
# 41
02-01-2010, 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXLocutusXx
rofl, not meaning as in like elephants and horses jesus lol. But maybe some sort of hover shuttle or something.

But I will say, id love to see an epi of that. I wouldnt stop laffin...or even better yet Worf on a horse.
Worf is NOT a merry man!
Lt. Commander
# 42
02-01-2010, 11:59 PM
Being able to explore more of 25th Century Earth.

Starfleet Academy, Starfleet Headquarters, San Francisco, Housing, Ready rooms for your bridge.

Interactive elements for the bridge and ready room (Replicators for instance).

Immersion++; to be honest. 20-25 player raid content would be nice as well if you could have folks working on challenging encounters.
Lt. Commander
# 43
02-02-2010, 01:03 AM
Kit vendors in Ganalda...
Lt. Commander
# 44
02-02-2010, 01:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainSoda
20-25 player raid content would be nice as well if you could have folks working on challenging encounters.
I believe Cryptic has said in no uncertain terms that raid content on that scale does in fact exist in STO.
Lt. Commander
# 45
02-02-2010, 02:39 AM
IPOD connectivity on captains chair, pedistal to the left of captains chair with orion slave girl, mini skirts to be COMPULSORY for all female crew members, ready room, quarters, housing at earth or any other federation planet, Risa would be nice.

More ships but no less customization, and the option to choose from 3 colours for all phasers on FED ships, 3 colours should be the traditional orange the classic aqua blue and the Vulcan green, pink is totally a NO NO.

oh and romulan ale to be legal
Lt. Commander
# 46
02-02-2010, 03:54 AM
*) Cargo bays for extra inventory items; or ship-dependent inventory sizes instead, if your inventory screen is supposed to represent cargo bay storage.

*) More in-ship content like holodecks, ready rooms, 10-forward, crew quarters, engineering, etc.

*) LCARS
Lt. Commander
# 47
02-02-2010, 10:41 AM
Moar torpedos
Lt. Commander
# 48
02-02-2010, 07:25 PM
The Klingon Tribble Predator (Filmation Animated Series: More Tribbles, More Troubles)

A neck/mouth attachment for Androids from the Planet Mudd with a number you can enter in to show up on the front. With a keyable emote that makes it flash, as though your character is in thought. Or maybe just Mudd Androids as a playable race.

I'd like 'The Game' back as an eye attachment.

Cybereye implants
like Geordi LaForge had in First Contact as something you can choose for an eye option.

Catians. With the tails and everything. I'm not a furry, but I liked me some Lt. M'Ress from the animated series and the DC Comics.

Classic Uniform Variants. Like the William Ware Theiss uniform from the classic series. The Star Trek: The Motion Picture uniforms. The Red & Black uniforms from Star Trek 2 - 6, with the cool as hell expedition coats.

Classic Weapon Variants, from the old Wa-Chang pistols to the newer 'baretta' style pistols from ST6.

Many Many more hair options. Including 1960's-Tastic Updos and the Janice Rand Beehive

As far as carriers go, they were established in a Playstation fighter sim game, "Star Trek: Invasion" where you were flying in squads of fed fightercraft from theater to theater. One would think that since the game fell under the aegis of Star Trek related materials, that Atari would be able to get permission directly from Paramount to use them in this game.
Lt. Commander
# 49
02-02-2010, 10:15 PM
some very impressive ideas!
Lt. Commander
# 50
02-03-2010, 01:24 AM
Holodeck - Training type simulations for practicing ground combat. Some time period specific sets would be nice too even if it was just a social setting.

More ship interior. Captain's quarters, ready room, engineering, etc. Missions that take place on your ship.

Ability to set a course from the bridge and remain there while traveling. On screen communication. Dialogue options/trees.

More casual clothing. You shouldn't always have to be in uniform. More sexy and revealing female clothing.

More exploration, science, diplomatic, mystery solving type missions.

Minigames. Gambling tables at Quark's Bar, 3-D chess, Strategema, etc.

Playable android species.

Romulan faction.

Open PVP area, neutral zone?

Sounds for emotes.