Lt. Commander
Three of the biggest issues that people have with the game that I've seen have been Klingon episodic content and deeper PvP and more ship interiors/RP/simulation/sandbox stuff and non-combat stuff. I just wanted to know how you guys ranked this in importance so that Cryptic might have a better idea of what to work on first.

For me I put them in order of:

Klingon
Non-combat
Bridge interiors

So what do you all think? Or if you think none of them is important feel free to say what you do think they should be working on, like more endgame content or crafting.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-08-2010, 10:11 AM
I can't rank them because I feel they're all equally important.

The two years "saved" in development by using the same engine as CO should have been spent on game systems. Sure, the concept behind your thread would still exist but hopefully then the systems wouldn't be so critical to the game.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-08-2010, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TookyG View Post
I can't rank them because I feel they're all equally important.

The two years "saved" in development by using the same engine as CO should have been spent on game systems. Sure, the concept behind your thread would still exist but hopefully then the systems wouldn't be so critical to the game.
How so? If they'd spent two extra years on the system the issues wouldn't really be there. Klingons would be fleshed out, non-combat systems would have been implemented. It would have been great.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-08-2010, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.LoveMonkey
How so? If they'd spent two extra years on the system the issues wouldn't really be there. Klingons would be fleshed out, non-combat systems would have been implemented. It would have been great.
Like I said, the concept behind the thread would still be valid. We would have other wants besides the ones listed.