Survivor of Romulus
Goodday fellow authors,

The Foundry is finally back online after the S8 launch. It has brought us much fixes, bugs and grinds. Nonetheless it would hopefully bring new features (not bugs, features!) as well in the Foundry.

While I was working on my missions I felt that there was "something" missing... Who could I PM in-game when I get a foundry question? Who are all those vet authors? Who had the same problem as I had? Well.. There's StarbaseUGC chat (great communitychat FYI), but what else?

Well... What are we missing? We have loads of in-game chat channels (Tyler Durden, OPVP, Trading, NOP PS, you get the picture) for all kind of things, except for the Foundry (as far as I know of).

That's why I've just launched a new public channel called "FoundryTalk". It's meant for Foundry authors alike. The new, the old and something blue.

You can join this channel by entering this command in your chat console:

/channel_join FoundryTalk

Hope to chat with you authors in-game!
^^ I am Stoutes, and I approve of my message (and inb4exploit!) ^^

Last edited by stoutes; 12-16-2013 at 04:35 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 2
12-15-2013, 06:15 PM
Anyone looking to get into the foundry should join this channel for any help they may need .
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Captain
# 3
12-15-2013, 10:02 PM
I joined, as soon as I saw this post.
Career Officer
# 4
12-15-2013, 10:15 PM
I'm logging into the game just to join this channel.
Rihannsu
# 5
12-16-2013, 10:26 AM
well, I joined.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 6
12-16-2013, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoutes View Post
Goodday fellow authors,

The Foundry is finally back online after the S8 launch. It has brought us much fixes, bugs and grinds. Nonetheless it would hopefully bring new features (not bugs, features!) as well in the Foundry.

While I was working on my missions I felt that there was "something" missing... Who could I PM in-game when I get a foundry question? Who are all those vet authors? Who had the same problem as I had? Well.. There's StarbaseUGC chat (great communitychat FYI), but what else?

Well... What are we missing? We have loads of in-game chat channels (Tyler Durden, OPVP, Trading, NOP PS, you get the picture) for all kind of things, except for the Foundry (as far as I know of).

That's why I've just launched a new public channel called "FoundryTalk". It's meant for Foundry authors alike. The new, the old and something blue.

You can join this channel by entering this command in your chat console:

/join_channel FoundryTalk

Hope to chat with you authors in-game!
great idea! i only play and record so i won't be joining but it is a great idea!
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
12-16-2013, 10:59 AM
I'll make sure to join as well. Its my hope that a chat window is one of the things they are porting over from Neverwinter. If so its good that we already have a channel!
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Career Officer
# 8
12-16-2013, 01:55 PM
well, i joined anyways it seems! i will probs use it to request missions to be played and recorded, i already made a to-do list!
Empire Veteran
# 9
12-16-2013, 02:19 PM
*Selfish mode activated* Play mine first .
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Career Officer
# 10
12-16-2013, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
*Selfish mode activated* Play mine first .
damnit kitty! already told you i will play them in order