Lt. Commander
is it just not working because it's not the 2nd yet?

I claimed it during head start and now it disappeared. My BORG human and Klingon no problems but the shuttle and admirals costume are no go. I hope they aren't a one time use sort of thing, I was thinking they would be a permanent item on all characters you create.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 02:45 AM
I'd actually very much like a bit of info about this as well.
I creates my first character then claimed my shuttle. I then deleted that character to remake a liberated Borg thinking I could just reclaim the shuttle ... But I don't think I can ... Doh!!!
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 02:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ichimp View Post
I'd actually very much like a bit of info about this as well.
I creates my first character then claimed my shuttle. I then deleted that character to remake a liberated Borg thinking I could just reclaim the shuttle ... But I don't think I can ... Doh!!!
I did the same thing now it's not showing up on any of my characters. I hope it's not a one time use, it might be because we have to wait for the retail launch also.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 03:28 AM
It does say on the FAQ:

When do I get the Type-8 Shuttle in-game?
You'll be able to use your Shuttle once the game launches on February 2, 2010.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 03:33 AM
It'll be available on the 2nd along with the preorder bonuses, the Wrath Of Kahn uniform and the Mirror Universe uniform.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2010, 03:39 AM
The shuttle did initially show up 2 days ago in my C-store but has since disappeared (I was not able to claim it while it was there). As there were problems with the liberated borg & claiming it from the C-store I suspect the shuttle was intended to be available but that the C-store has been disabled while they sort out the load issues.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-01-2010, 03:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liden
I did the same thing now it's not showing up on any of my characters. I hope it's not a one time use, it might be because we have to wait for the retail launch also.
Likewise. My ticket came back "contact billing".