Lt. Commander
# 1 i pre ordered, still nothing?
02-01-2010, 03:09 AM
I pre ordered the game a couple of days ago through game stop, i wasnt obsessed about the launch or getting in early as i figured it would be a mess for a few hours or even days anyway.

I understand the game has gone live now? I still dont have any kind of code or anything to create an account, gamestop has not emailed me anything, i looked up my order through their site, it says pending? Im sure thats not right, i am just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat? am i doing something wrong, or do i just need to wait... longer?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, i couldnt find anywhere that looked more suitable
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 03:11 AM
Hi there

Launch isn't until the 2nd of February for our American cousins and the 5th for us British folk.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 03:13 AM
i am australian, i figured that since the game was going out on the 2nd and its almost the 3rd here it must be about time? When exactly should i expect an email? Today, tomorrow... the fifth??
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 03:15 AM
Try to contact them as many times a day you can, had a couple friends order from GameStop and never received anything, if that doesn't work call the customer support directly for STO and they should fix you up as long as you have repeatedly tried to contact Gamestop before :-)

Cheers!
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 03:17 AM
i havnt tried at all yet, didnt know if i was missing something else perhaps. But if its not live yet then i shouldnt be asking for my code yet right? JUst wondering when i should ^^
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2010, 03:18 AM
If you pre-ordered your entitled to your headstart/beta key(beta is over, but headstart is still there... for a day =/ here anyways)

Although, they are supposed to send you your official key at least 24 hours before the game goes live, sometimes a bit less, but (by protocol) normally 24 hours before.

EDIT: If it was a digital download they are supposed to give it to you.... Not sure about gamestop and too lazy to go on the main page and look
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-01-2010, 03:27 AM
it was a digital download, i dont like to be a pest, but i sent them an email asking them at least what to expect since there was no information given to me at all when i placed the order.

But i do recall reading that i wouldnt be billed until the game launced, so since i havnt been billed it doesnt seem likely they would give me a key yet.

Just wish i knew what to expect and to be sure i havnt been overlooked.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-01-2010, 03:29 AM
Oh trust me, you have to harass them to get anything lol

Don't worry about feeling like a pest, Gamestop has a bad reputation for not sending digital download codes on time on many MMOs, including this one.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-01-2010, 03:35 AM
The game launches here in the United States February 2nd 2010. As far as I know, the game launches in the USA first, then everywhere else after wards. I would check to see if it launches later in Aussie, I am pretty sure it is sometime after Feb 2nd our time.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-01-2010, 03:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aexa
i am australian, i figured that since the game was going out on the 2nd and its almost the 3rd here it must be about time? When exactly should i expect an email? Today, tomorrow... the fifth??
I know here in the states today is the 1st of Feb. Just an FYI.

just my two credits....