Lt. Commander
# 11
02-01-2010, 05:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodlance View Post
its totally fine as it is now.

Pugs have that problem, but ??? who the hell plays pugs ....
Gee, let me see. How about, THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE IN THE GAME.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-01-2010, 05:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harathan
Gee, let me see. How about, THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE IN THE GAME.
Gaaa yes, Feds, but i was talking about people and not about fed-rats.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-01-2010, 05:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodlance View Post
So yea, its Pugs you whine about, and the reason why they are late is not load time, its coz the 1st guy didnt join so the 60 second timer he had is waited thru before the 2nd que in the line gets the call and guess what happens if he declines ? its another 60 seconds to wait until the next guy gets the call etc etc.

Basicly if you are unlucky and pugging you might get 4 people inside and the last spot takes 10 mins to fill as every player who is invited between 60 second timers just hides/declines the PVP invitation.

THATS your problem.
you sir, need to pull your head out of your rectal opening ...
a problem that only affects others doesnt need to be fixed, yeah, thats sound logic

oh, and just for the record, i can name a dozen occasions where i spent the first minutes of a match in 1v5/2v5/3v5 situation...
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-01-2010, 05:25 AM
THATS your problem, is not ment that ITS FEDS PROBLEM.

I ment that THAT IS THE PROBLEM.

puuuh....
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-01-2010, 05:26 AM
Thing is that the system should be viable ( see not balanced) for both premades and pugs. If pugging is not viable - you can get fights like 1v5 or 2v5, something is wrong. Maybe it is not your problem, or you are used to have fun stomping two people over and over but there are some people like me who find challenge and fun in even fights. Not in some noob/pub stomping. But whatever floats your boat.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-01-2010, 05:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunaxor View Post
Thing is that the system should be viable ( see not balanced) for both premades and pugs. If pugging is not viable - you can get fights like 1v5 or 2v5, something is wrong. Maybe it is not your problem, or you are used to have fun stomping two people over and over but there are some people like me who find challenge and fun in even fights. Not in some noob/pub stomping. But whatever floats your boat.
can you please for GoDs sake read my posts carefully.

"""

Basicly if you are unlucky and pugging you might get 4 people inside and the last spot takes 10 mins to fill as every player who is invited between 60 second timers just hides/declines the PVP invitation.

THATS your problem.

""""

And for THAT you need a FIX.