Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Divide Et Impera: Gamestopper
02-01-2010, 03:31 AM
I clear the area, I spawn Selak, I kill Selak, I wait for the Admiral, I confront her, the undine appears, I kill it, and when it's near death--I get a message about Selak emergency beam out, and I'm stuck holding the bag on 'defeat admiral zelle, the undine'. Selak just stands there.

I'm a LC9. I cleared it twice, it did it twice.

I'm fairly certain it's because I threw a plasma grenade at her and lit her on fire, I'm very familiar with your shoddy scripting breaking because of damage taken from environemntal effects.

Yay.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stelek View Post
I clear the area, I spawn Selak, I kill Selak, I wait for the Admiral, I confront her, the undine appears, I kill it, and when it's near death--I get a message about Selak emergency beam out, and I'm stuck holding the bag on 'defeat admiral zelle, the undine'. Selak just stands there.

I'm a LC9. I cleared it twice, it did it twice.

I'm fairly certain it's because I threw a plasma grenade at her and lit her on fire, I'm very familiar with your shoddy scripting breaking because of damage taken from environemntal effects.

Yay.
Ditto. She is doing the same thing. Four times now. INFURIATING.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 07:03 PM
Add one more to the list...
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2010, 12:52 AM
I have done the Vaporware part of this mission twice now. The first time, I got to the Kill Admiral Zelle, the Undine orders, and looked around, and couldn't find her in the room. I aborted the mission and then continued from the start of the Vaporware part. About halfway through, I discovered that she wasn't following me anymore, so I went back and found her just standing in the last room I had been in. I went ahead and killed everything else, thinking I could go back to where she was and kill her there. It didn't work, and I had to abort the mission again.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-04-2010, 01:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matson
I have done the Vaporware part of this mission twice now. The first time, I got to the Kill Admiral Zelle, the Undine orders, and looked around, and couldn't find her in the room. I aborted the mission and then continued from the start of the Vaporware part. About halfway through, I discovered that she wasn't following me anymore, so I went back and found her just standing in the last room I had been in. I went ahead and killed everything else, thinking I could go back to where she was and kill her there. It didn't work, and I had to abort the mission again.
BAM! That's exactly what just happened to me. However, the second time I finished off everyone, I found Zelle and this time she followed me all the way to the command center. I am taking a short break after two hours of trying since the first time I combed the entire base like 3x's looking for this Undine only to find Admiral Zelle standing catatonic in the mess hall.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-04-2010, 01:35 AM
she stopped in the mess hall to for me, retried and got her to transform and then fight then change to romulan and say to beam out but she never did. did it again and waited on final dialog window of her transforming and asking for beam out to romulans then it worked. short of it do not click through the dialog windows too quick and pray she don't hang somewhere.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-04-2010, 05:30 AM
O.K. so on my third attempt as I moved from the half way point which is where you access the first computer, I moved in bits stopping to make sure Admiral Zelle followed me. When we got to the commander center again I'd always make sure she was around. It seems as though if she get stuck somewhere the game will go and even the dialog but the graphics part will not progress unless she's in the room of the command center. Once I made sure she was there everything flowed fine from there. I guess I just got lucky on that one.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-17-2010, 03:52 PM
ya well obviously cryptic doesnt really care about fixing the bugs, or did they care when they released a game that wasnt finished...i've done a few missions that have left me redoing them again and again just to get the accomplishment....frustrating, and here it is 2 weeks since first post about this and on 2/17/2010 the mission is still bugged, i've done it twice now and both times got stranded on the last part....just like the Crystaline Entity, NEEDS work, but yet all our thoughts seem to go not even noticed.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-17-2010, 04:12 PM
FRUSTRATING!! Just did for the third time, thought maybe if i drew them into the room before i killed the cmd then it wouldnt lock up, wrong, now it didnt even do the confront part, let alone bring out the monster in her to destroy before it locked up the last part....get your **** together DEVS!
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-17-2010, 08:42 PM
Hmm, we just did this one tonight and it seemed to work fine. Maybe it has to do with an exploit attack or something, like how there used to be a bug with a Ferengi captain in an early mission where if he was exploited you could never talk to him to finish the mission.