Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 11
02-17-2010, 10:34 PM
I can't even talk to her when in Starbase 39. She doesn't actually give me any options other than tell me about yourself. The conversation ends without getting credit for talking to her.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-19-2010, 09:19 PM
boooooo to this mission...I have tried re-doing this 5x already....hehe i always get to the last part where she is suppose to emergency beam up...it shows the animation...the undine gets beamed up but the human admiral is still there...boooooo to the bugs....I think I am gonna drop this mission and try it again....maybe that might work...I hope.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-20-2010, 03:23 AM
Haha...I finished it....my theory worked....for me at least.... I dropped the mission..then started the frillin mission over from the beginning from star base 39....I know it's a pain, but at least I get to move on...so try it folks...whats it gonna hurt........6th time was the charm for me....:p
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-21-2010, 10:39 AM
I also am stuck on this mission. After I kill the Undine at the end of Vaporware, she calls for beam up and then....nothing.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-23-2010, 01:59 PM
Thanks for all the feedback, everyone.

We are looking into these issues now!
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-23-2010, 03:01 PM
I've had a few missions bug out where the next step in the mission won't trigger or complete. My solution that has worked every time. Unplug my router. This causes the game to boot me. I relog in and as long as I do it fast enough I zone back in exactly where I crashed my internet connection however it causes the game client to recheck and update my quest status allowing me to complete the mission without having to redo the mission.

I've tried other solutions with less success, warping out and back in occasionally works but often times it aborts the mission and makes me redo it.
Exiting the game and relogging will also occasionally work.
Resetting my routers power to break my internet connection always works.

Hope that helps some of you guys.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-23-2010, 03:10 PM
this bug happens almost continually.. but it's easy to work around. if you hurry through her speech text it bugs out. if you wait till you drop out of combat to finish her speech text she beams out correctly. so... wait till you drop out of combat, then finish doing the talky talky thing.. and it'll work fine.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-23-2010, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by catiff144 View Post
this bug happens almost continually.. but it's easy to work around. if you hurry through her speech text it bugs out. if you wait till you drop out of combat to finish her speech text she beams out correctly. so... wait till you drop out of combat, then finish doing the talky talky thing.. and it'll work fine.
This worked for me when I was having issues on this mission also. Same thing, had to wait until I was out of combat mode before continuing with the text.
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-01-2010, 12:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DScotty
Thanks for all the feedback, everyone.

We are looking into these issues now!
Ok, its march 1st now and its still broken? Hello?
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-01-2010, 02:39 AM
easiest way to get it working:

after she went unspeakable, just log out and new in...

then you get all the dialogs from the quest in order...just click them through and be happy she's beaming up correctly.