Lt. Commander
HELP!!!!!!!!

i just came back today from a month and a half holiday from hawaii,

when i was there, i pre-orederd Star Trek online Digital Deluxe edition on steam + lifetime membership, and now i got back today, i log in with my account, and it says i have no products Registred.

THAT CANT BE!!!!!!

1 week ago when i logged in last time it said i had the digital deluxe, Plus the lifetime membership, and now it says i dont have it, HOW???????

here is my confirmation number for Deluxe edition on steam: 72224815281770670

and my order number for lifetime membership = 992990547L004980G

I really looked forward to this for more than a month now!!!!! and now 1 day before the game goes into play, my account says i dont own them!!! HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!

P.S. the game does appear in my steam list, im downloading it now, it says: Star Trek Online - Beta
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 04:49 AM
i was doing that just after early access started, try logging out, closing the browser running a cleanup just to be sure then log back in again. tried loggin on 3 or 4 times before my stuff re-appeared.. was over an hour before my items re-appeared not sure weather it was a server load issue of if the server maintenance did something to the accounts

give it an hour from when you first checked, if your items still dont show up contact billing support
http://www.startrekonline.com/support/billing/contact

your game will still show as beta in steam, hopefuly it will update on the 2nd, i only used steam to get my code then downloaded the torrent from cryptic
note: dont try to re-attatch or attaching any new codes to your account untill your products are back, its possible you may endup causing problems with your account
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 05:07 AM
thankyou for the quick response,

i really started to freak out a little bit, because i payed 59,99$ for the digital deluxe edition, + 239,99$ for the lifetime membership = 299,98 $ for a game i thought i lost......

now 10 mins later i logged out, and logged back in, and there they were again, i can breath again!!!!

Activated Features
Star Trek online - Fileplanet Closed Beta access
Star Trek Online - Preorder
Star Trek Online Lifetime Subscription

Thankyou very much!!!!!

i only came back like 3 hours ago from the Airport, and was really looking forward to this.

i just sat for 16 hours in a plane from Honolulu to Amsterdam.

really i cant thank you enough for this!!!!!!!!

for a moment i already went checking my paypal and creditcard bills, thinking the payment didnt came through or something, and that they resetted my account.

but on all my bills it did said it was payed for.

so thats when i really started to freak out.

but then i luckaly pressed refresh on this forum and saw ur message!!!

really THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANKYOU !!!!!!!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 05:10 AM
glad its sorted. have to say your not the only one who had a panic attack when they saw their items missing from their account..

enjoy STO
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 05:25 AM
THIS IS BS... if i pay i want result... same problem with me, buy, download, install and??
NOTHING!

wtf this is the worst start of any game ever!!