Lt. Commander
# 1 2 suggestions for the game
02-01-2010, 05:10 AM
First off i love the game its fun. When its working but here too things everyone in my guild dont like atm.

1. Let us turn off the grahpics for the armour. We spent time picking out our uniforms for us and our bridge crew and the armour just covers it up so we cant see it at all.

2. For the mission in your log let us see the rewards so we know what ones to do first for the items we wanted.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 05:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaone
First off i love the game its fun. When its working but here too things everyone in my guild dont like atm.

1. Let us turn off the grahpics for the armour. We spent time picking out our uniforms for us and our bridge crew and the armour just covers it up so we cant see it at all.

2. For the mission in your log let us see the rewards so we know what ones to do first for the items we wanted.
you do realise if you rightclick the armour you can turn off the Graphic for it yes?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 07:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansrza
you do realise if you rightclick the armour you can turn off the Graphic for it yes?
I didn't, so THANKS
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 07:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaone
This x10,000.

It's a really annoying oversight.

Also, I'd like for single hand weapons to be on par with rifles/dual weapons(mostly for aesthetic purposes, since I hate the look of dual wield and rifles. It's not real star trek-ish).