Lt. Commander
They are limiting your game time. They want to make sure you dont play all the content too quick so they can get a second months subscription out of you. They know they dont have the depth of game play as many people damned near hit end game during open beta, they know that in 30 days most will be at that point and they have to curb the subscriptions leaving just like Champions had.

You sneaky sneaky truckers you, that was a Crypticastic idea, perhaps the best you have ever had.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 05:21 AM
Lol, plan failed some people are already T4.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 05:24 AM
I'm more than happy to sit in a queue for a bit if it means we get to play eventually. Managing the number of players with a queue (as a temporary fix) is a good idea, it keeps the game up and running untill a more permanent solution is applied.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 05:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheah
I'm more than happy to sit in a queue for a bit if it means we get to play eventually.
... and I am sure every game developer wants more users like you. You are patient and this is a virtue.
But you must understand that some people doesn't like or doesn't have the time to wait. This is not to say that then they are entitled to rants and endless whining on forums. It is just that I understand their point of view and in the end we are not sheeps but customers.

Oh, and EE_LoD: I think the reasons for queues are not so simple.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 05:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by A6R6P6 View Post
... and I am sure every game developer wants more users like you. You are patient and this is a virtue.
But you must understand that some people doesn't like or doesn't have the time to wait. This is not to say that then they are entitled to rants and endless whining on forums. It is just that I understand their point of view and in the end we are not sheeps but customers.

Oh, and EE_LoD: I think the reasons for queues are not so simple.
I dont think they could plan that far ahead to use them for that reason.