Lt. Commander
Surely someone somewhere can take 1 minute to inform us of the state of the Sto nation. It seems the Dev Tracker is both Silent and empty.

Oh forget doing the Fanboi "I am glad they are busy fixing the problem rather than explaining it to you" thing,
admit it, you would like to be updated as well.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 03:26 AM
They don't typically update on weekends. Should have a new state of the game out tomorrow and hopefully they will finish the website.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 03:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shikamaru317 View Post
They don't typically update on weekends. Should have a new state of the game out tomorrow and hopefully they will finish the website.
I find their updates have been appropriate, however I would personally much rather they just work on the issues than tell us about them.

I know its frusttrating, but I think we can all safely assume they are working their asses off.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 03:32 AM
It is 3:30 a.m. there now. I would imagine they are sleeping. That would be why it's quiet.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 03:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klim_Mopal
Surely someone somewhere can take 1 minute to inform us of the state of the Sto nation. It seems the Dev Tracker is both Silent and empty.

Oh forget doing the Fanboi "I am glad they are busy fixing the problem rather than explaining it to you" thing,
admit it, you would like to be up[dated as well.
That is nothing compared to Darkfall. They went MONTHS without posting a damn thing anywhere on their website. Aventurine had the WORST PR ever. You never ever knew what was going on until an hour before hand.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2010, 03:35 AM
The problem is that when your left in the dark about whats going on and why the server situation is happening then thats when people will complain, if people complain and there was info on it, you could then direct them to it and explain it's being worked on. But with no info people complain more as no one knows whats going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganUK View Post
I find their updates have been appropriate, however I would personally much rather they just work on the issues than tell us about them.

I know its frusttrating, but I think we can all safely assume they are working their asses off.
Lt. Commander
# 7 1
02-01-2010, 05:37 AM
What Codebreaker said