Lt. Commander
(originally posted in the wrong forum, my bad - http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=95709)

As you can tell by the frustration in the title: it's veeeeeery frustrating that the head keeps moving to the sides the whole time. I'm trying to get something just right, like placement of a scar, or the nostril size, or whatever, and then the head moves to the side again and I can't see!
I know, it's only a silly minor thing, but it has frustrated me for hours now: everytime I'm tweaking the face, it takes so long, and then I get kicked out of the server again, having to start all over again. I'm saving every couple of minutes now, but gawd, pleasr just make the character head less twitchy!

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 07:00 AM
I think this happens when you choose the "twitchy" stance during character creation. Choose a different one until you're finished.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 07:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraA1 View Post
I think this happens when you choose the "twitchy" stance during character creation. Choose a different one until you're finished.
No it happens in every single stance. In beta there was the android stance, which was the least moving, but that one was removed... as you can see in the original thread, I'm not the only one who thinks this
Lt. Commander
# 4 Squirrel
02-01-2010, 07:43 AM
OK, does anyone else want to yell "Squirrel" everytime the guys turn their head.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 07:45 AM
Man, that drives me nuts ...
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2010, 07:46 AM
I agree this is fairly annoying the head does NOT need to move since we can turn the character ourselves. LOL on the Squirell comment!
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-01-2010, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotchagain View Post
OK, does anyone else want to yell "Squirrel" everytime the guys turn their head.
SQURREL! lol
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-01-2010, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaBlast View Post
(originally posted in the wrong forum, my bad - http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=95709)

As you can tell by the frustration in the title: it's veeeeeery frustrating that the head keeps moving to the sides the whole time. I'm trying to get something just right, like placement of a scar, or the nostril size, or whatever, and then the head moves to the side again and I can't see!
I know, it's only a silly minor thing, but it has frustrated me for hours now: everytime I'm tweaking the face, it takes so long, and then I get kicked out of the server again, having to start all over again. I'm saving every couple of minutes now, but gawd, pleasr just make the character head less twitchy!

Thanks
Agreed: Vote+1
Lt. Commander
# 9 Ants in their pants
02-01-2010, 10:41 AM
I have to agree. When you are selecting the stance, let them move around, do the bored maneuver, the 'Picard' maneuver, whatever. But for everything else, strike a pose and keep it.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-01-2010, 10:44 AM
I wouldn't mind if it was a minor twitch or swivel, but there turning the whole darned head and half the time I cant even work on my jaw because it would line up straight looking at me. BUGS THE HELLLLLLL OUT OF ME1`:p