Lt. Commander
# 11
02-01-2010, 09:52 AM
I agree the head moving is annoying, also can they add in ZOOM like when you log in (that would help get the fine details too).
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-01-2010, 10:01 AM
I've never understood the "head moving while in the character creator" thing. People have been complaining to Cryptic about it for years ever since City of Heroes. With Champions Online this is now their third MMO that does that. After so many years without a solution/alternative I've almost decided Cryptic -wants- to annoy people with this.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-01-2010, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrekkieLPC
SQURREL! lol
"I hate Squirrels"

That was my big complaint from OB. It makes changes take that much longer because you either have to stop and move them, which if you do they look the other way, or wait until they look back, which is usually for an instant.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-01-2010, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lothic View Post
I've never understood the "head moving while in the character creator" thing. People have been complaining to Cryptic about it for years ever since City of Heroes. With Champions Online this is now their third MMO that does that. After so many years without a solution/alternative I've almost decided Cryptic -wants- to annoy people with this.
Seriously? So there's pretty much zero chance that they'll fix this?
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-01-2010, 01:27 PM
I wish they would have a stand still and move option... so that way you can see what the different poses are doing, but when youre designing faces you dont have to constantly move the character. >.<
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-01-2010, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lothic View Post
In a dark room somewhere, his face lit by the glow from his screen, a Cryptic developer is reading this thread and laughing: Ha ha ha, they notice me now, look mom, they notice me now, muhahahahaha!!

Ehem, I also find this extreamly annoying.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-01-2010, 02:01 PM
/signed

very annoying!
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-01-2010, 03:15 PM
Very much agree.

Here I am, trying to get some feature of the character's face to look a specific way and the character keeps shifting so I can't see what I'm doing.

I DO NOT SEE A REASON WHY THE CHARACTER NEEDS TO MOVE DURING CHARACTER CREATION.

I cannot sufficiently express my frustration with this feature using civil language.

There needs to be a [HOLD STILL DAIT!] button
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-01-2010, 03:27 PM
Fun fact.

There has NEVER been a game with character creation that had the option to make the character stand still.

Another fun fact.

All most all gamers agree that they want the feature, be it togglable or permanent.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-03-2010, 11:58 AM
/signed It is somewhat annoying, and even though you can still create your character, the option to turn this off would be great!