Lt. Commander
this game is not a MMO its single player what a joke
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 04:24 AM
Then move along... I dont mind, infact I encourage feedback, but seriously what was that?

Explain yourself. What part of the game is a joke? Which specific bit dont you enjoy. What are your suggestions for improvement, do you actually have any or do you come on the forums, see the flame posts and want to join in because you think its "cool" to do so.

Posting "this game is a joke" really wastes your time, our time and that of Cryptic. They view these forums to see what players are talking about, how the gameplay experience can be improved.

I'm all for criticism, but that was just worthless.
Lt. Commander
# 3
and with that sweeping statement you flounce out the door?

generally after making a statement like that its expected to back it up with an explaination as to why you felt it was a solo game?

and SW:ToR is also jsut doing rounds on the HypeMobile, I would wait until launch before backing any game as 'the Uberest Bestest Wicidest game EVAH!!!'

(thats getting down with the kids...I think...)
Lt. Commander
# 4
Enjoy your sitting in a dark room crying for the next year while TOR gets made. We'll try not to mourn your loss too hard when we're busy having fun here~!
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 04:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulsgt View Post
Then move along... I dont mind, infact I encourage feedback, but seriously what was that?

Explain yourself. What part of the game is a joke? Which specific bit dont you enjoy. What are your suggestions for improvement, do you actually have any or do you come on the forums, see the flame posts and want to join in because you think its "cool" to do so.

Posting "this game is a joke" really wastes your time, our time and that of Cryptic. They view these forums to see what players are talking about, how the gameplay experience can be improved.

I'm all for criticism, but that was just worthless.
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Seadgir
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2010, 04:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krakkken View Post
edit
SWTOR will fail massively aswell.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-01-2010, 05:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftels
*as well*? STo not even on the retail shelves yet guys lol give it a chance. Only a ****** would right of any mmo at launch. You have to give it some months to develop after launch and get patched etc. Retail / public launch is only way to find the mass of things wrong in mmos at launch.

Really seeing a lot of impatient folk who should NEVER have pre ordered STO or even come on board so early. If you dont like it and find it buggy etc them leave, have a life and come back in 6 months
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-01-2010, 05:04 AM
Funny - "Age of Conan", "WarHammer" etc.. there are always ******s like this guy around. Take it easy dude, its a game.. enjoy it or leave but save yourself, and us, the whining please.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-01-2010, 05:08 AM
Quote:
Sure it wiill...

Cause they are rushing that one out too...

SWTOR may not be the next great MMO, but chances are pretty good that it's going to be FAR more successful than STO...Better IP, better Devs, better Producers, WAY more cash backing it...I'm guessing it's going to blow STO out of the water with the depth of the Game alone...But we'll see soon enough...
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-01-2010, 05:11 AM
Quote:
I agree totaly with you because these devs that are currently making games do nothing but copy off each other. SWTOR is nothing but a single player mmo. Its evident from all the releases they have put out that it will be another game like this....no immersion, no depth, no community, rediculous crafting system, and worse of all it will be a grind to get up the ladder then raid and dungeons for the end game. The only game in the future that I am looking forward to is "Infinity Quest for Earth" which is a completely refreshing look at mmo's. In it you can be anything you want to be. There is no limits on your character, no classes, no paths blocked to you. Just like in real life you can attempt anything and build your personality and ship to fit what you want to be. It has no instances and you can fly from ground, to air, to space and back down using real life physics. That game will bust all other games wide open because it will be the first of its kind. The only thing close is the pre cu, pre nge SWG.
Closed Thread