Starfleet Veteran
His tweet was this:

"@PWE_BranFlakes: I?m dreading Mon. I have to do something that I?ve been postponing for a couple weeks because I?m sad to face it. I?ll share with you then."

I asked if he was pregnant. He said 'maybe'.

I really hope he is not. He needs to stay.
NERF CANNONS - THEY NEED A 50% NERF
CRUISERS NEED A 206% HULL BUFF
Career Officer
# 2
01-31-2014, 11:19 AM
His tweet sounded well, cryptic... (no pun).

He's a nice guy and I hope everything's alright.

He's engaged, maybe he's just getting ready to meet the new inlaws. A frightening occurrence I can assure you.

It would be a shame if he were to share other news though. In a very selfish fashion, It would make me sad.
PLEASE fix the Dauntless. See suggestion below
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
how to make it too good (10/10)- if the LT tac was uni, it would probably be a 9/10, an extra LT eng or sci would have wonderful usefulness. this actually sorta, kinda, NEEDS to happen. 10/10 would make the LTC universal instead.

Last edited by vengefuldjinn; 01-31-2014 at 11:21 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
01-31-2014, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by empireofsteve View Post
His tweet was this:

"@PWE_BranFlakes: I?m dreading Mon. I have to do something that I?ve been postponing for a couple weeks because I?m sad to face it. I?ll share with you then."

I asked if he was pregnant. He said 'maybe'.

I really hope he is not. He needs to stay.
I'd be really impressed if he was... considering the anatomical difficulties in getting into such a situation.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 4
01-31-2014, 11:37 AM
Oh, no...this just does not sound good. I hope Bran is OK. I also hope Cryptic is not about to be monumentally stupid...
Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM me for more. :-)

Sig by gulberat. Avatar credit to balsavor.deviantart.com
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
01-31-2014, 11:52 AM
--First, you do realize that that is biologically impossible, barring some really freaky medical stuff?

--Second, I suspect that it's either a checkup, a meeting with the future in-laws, or someone close to him has cancer and needs to be checked for relapses.

--Third, if Cryptic/PWE is about to take BranFlakes: YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM!!! HE IS MINE!!! MINE, I SAY!!!!!

--Fourth, if it IS a meeting with the in-laws, Bran has my sympathies. Ugh, when I met my GF's mom for the first time (coincidentally at the same time as I met my GF; I was best man and she was a bridesmaid at her lesbian sister's wedding), it was...well, not fun. My GF's mom is a homophobic hag, so she spent most of the time being annoying and complaining about my GF's sister. It finally turned into a fist-fight between the hag and the lesbian in question on the dance floor during the reception, and my GF and I were freed from the constant stink-eye (see, the hag disapproved of me for being best man for some "tribadists" and was pissed at my GF for "encouraging" her sister's "godlessness").

When I brought my GF to meet my parents, it went QUITE a bit better; mostly because my parents are nice, laid-back sorts who never thought that a geek like me would get a B/GF.

So yeah, you've got a fifty-fifty chance of meeting the in-laws going well, and a fifty-fifty chance of it being a nightmare.

Good luck, BranFlakes.
Founder and Grand Vizier of the Sovereign Ba'al joke. Hail Ba'al! Our theme song
My official eternal issue: Why no muscle definition slider? Let's have some equal-opportunity sexiness, Cryptic!
PWE: NO to mandatory ARC! At least make it optional!
Captain
# 6
01-31-2014, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by empireofsteve View Post
I asked if he was pregnant.
Have you seen a shrink lately? Because you're clearly insane.
Vadm. Kanril Eleya, U.S.S. Andraste, Strike Team Alpha

Useful Links for Foundry Writers | "Bait and Switch" -- Fed Foundry project, Part 1 rewards-qualified!
Say no to Arc! STO standalone installer
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
01-31-2014, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
Have you seen a shrink lately? Because you're clearly insane.
I'm sure he was joking.

At least... I hope he was joking.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 8
01-31-2014, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by worffan101 View Post
--Second, I suspect that it's either a checkup, a meeting with the future in-laws, or someone close to him has cancer and needs to be checked for relapses.

<snip>

--Fourth, if it IS a meeting with the in-laws, Bran has my sympathies.
meeting new people, be who you are, you cant change that. giving a false impression and the inlaws find out wont win any favors and not everyone you meet will agree with you or them. thats all you can really ask for.

as much as some here find me cold in my responses, not even i would wish cancer on anyone as thats just plain nasty. besides Brandon looks like a healthy man of his age and i cant speak for his family nor would i want him to state, thats his private business.
Joined STO late 2010. Bought starter pack LoR & LTS 2013.
Proud owner of a Targ pup to a federation character.
T6 Miranda FTW! Hope to see Miranda Class made a T6 hero ship.
Survivor of Romulus
# 9
01-31-2014, 12:30 PM
It's a postponed visit with the dentist, or worse something to do with his dog. Whatever it is I hope it turns out alright.

I really tried to type something funny or mean but meh..
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 10
01-31-2014, 01:22 PM
Fine, I won't wait until Monday. Yes, I'm pregnant. That's why I'm engaged.

Obviously not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vengefuldjinn View Post
He's engaged, maybe he's just getting ready to meet the new inlaws. A frightening occurrence I can assure you.
Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment