Lt. Commander
A couple times now I've accepted a quest reward without being given the reward. The one was a lvl 5 photon pack, which I can get over, but now upon trying to accept a Klingon Bridge Officer he is nowhere to be found. I've checked the right tab where BO requisites show up, and nothing.

Anyone have help/tips on the matter, or am I s.o.l.?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 12:21 AM
Anybody? Bueller?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 05:56 AM
I had the same issue last night. I accepted a Vulcan BO and he never appeared in my Assignment list. My ship's complement was full, so he would only be able to train one of my existing officers, but he still should have been in the Assignment list.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 07:29 AM
They KNOW it's broken. They just haven't let most people know. the reply I received :

Thank you for contacting us about your missing reward. We are currently aware of this issue and hope to have it resolved very soon. We understand how frustrating it can be to have this happen. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide replacement rewards at this time, but are working very diligently to correct this such that it does not happen in the future. This MMORPG is a living and evolving experience. As such, the Game will continue to change as we implement and polish new features, which are a key in the continuing development of a dynamic play environment. Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 07:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukebe
They KNOW it's broken. They just haven't let most people know. the reply I received :

Thank you for contacting us about your missing reward. We are currently aware of this issue and hope to have it resolved very soon. We understand how frustrating it can be to have this happen. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide replacement rewards at this time, but are working very diligently to correct this such that it does not happen in the future. This MMORPG is a living and evolving experience. As such, the Game will continue to change as we implement and polish new features, which are a key in the continuing development of a dynamic play environment. Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.
Aaaand there you have it. S'alright on my end -- I was only going to train one of my existing officers (I have a cruiser and therefore no need for two Uncommon science officers) but still... a bit of a kick in the pants.