Lt. Commander
Just got this from amazon.co.uk

Quote:
Dear Customer,

We are writing to you regarding your order for Star Trek Online - Gold Edition (PC DVD).

Unfortunately, due to unforeseen supply issues, Amazon.co.uk has not received enough stock to fulfil all of our pre-orders for this title. For this reason, this item has been cancelled from your pre-order and you have not been charged for it.
So now after having an order from the only company in the UK that supplied the Borg BO the order gets cancelled by them at the last minute.

So seems there will be no chance to be able to get this pre order bonus now as no one else does it and amazon stopped offering the code for it.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 08:07 AM
Give me some time to look into this please.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 08:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleaver View Post

So now after having an order from the only company in the UK that supplied the Borg BO the order gets cancelled by them at the last minute.

So seems there will be no chance to be able to get this pre order bonus now as no one else does it and amazon stopped offering the code for it.
You forgot to add that they offer you the standard edition, which they wont send til the 12th.

Yes, i feel like i've been ****ed too.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 08:08 AM
they had the most demand in the uk. figures...

i feel sorry for you, when did you pre-order?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 08:09 AM
Quote:

That would be a problem with Amazon, UK, not Cryptic.

Sorry to hear that bro, but make sure that you focus your anger in the right direction.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2010, 08:09 AM
They sent me that e-mail last month - last MONTH.
I only cancelled before head-start because they hadn't sent my code, I then bought it off steam.

then they sent me my code :S
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-01-2010, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeleys
they had the most demand in the uk. figures...

i feel sorry for you, when did you pre-order?
I had missed there preorder key as had ordered on 8th Jan.

I only kept order as wanted the Borg BO and a retail Box as I had already ordered a Deluxe edition from D2D.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-01-2010, 08:13 AM
same here

Dear Customer,

We are writing to you regarding your order for Star Trek Online - Gold Edition (PC DVD).

Unfortunately, due to unforeseen supply issues, Amazon.co.uk has not received enough stock to fulfil all of our pre-orders for this title. For this reason, this item has been cancelled from your pre-order and you have not been charged for it.

As a means of apology, if you still wish to order the title, you can order the Standard Edition of Star Trek Online (PC DVD) from Amazon.co.uk for 19.99 by placing a new order and applying the Gift Certificate code below at checkout:

Claim Code:

This code must be redeemed by the 30th of June.

Please note that the release date for the standard edition is Friday 12th February - one week after the Gold Edition's launch.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00361G0L8/

We understand that this was not what you expected when you placed your order and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you for shopping with Amazon.co.uk.

Warmest regards,

Customer Service
Amazon.co.uk

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-01-2010, 08:13 AM
i got same email today too ,really annoyed now
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-01-2010, 08:14 AM
Quote:
I had missed there preorder key as had ordered on 8th Jan.

I only kept order as wanted the Borg BO and a retail Box as I had already ordered a Deluxe edition from D2D.
wow the 8th, that is pretty late.

at least you have a dev looking into it for you.