Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
02-01-2010, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabidfish View Post
Okay, so its officical, not n00bs or newbs or any variation thereof. Its Pakled.

All those in favour? Motion carried!
How about we call new players "Red Shirts" ?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
02-01-2010, 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
How about we call new players "Red Shirts" ?
Hmm, could do but personally I think the Red Shirts were kind of cool. They died bravely at the orders of their Captain.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
02-01-2010, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabidfish View Post
Hmm, could do but personally I think the Red Shirts were kind of cool. They died bravely at the orders of their Captain.
Hmmm a good point there

BUT, there were the Red Shirts who were just dumb as hell and too cocky...just look at Star Trek (2009) LOL, that one Red Shirt just had to wait till the last second to pull his shoot-he got insinerated. :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
02-01-2010, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
Hmmm a good point there

BUT, there were the Red Shirts who were just dumb as hell and too cocky...just look at Star Trek (2009) LOL, that one Red Shirt just had to wait till the last second to pull his shoot-he got insinerated. :p
Yeah. They had to kill a red shirt and they had to make him British. I was so insulted by that. Thought "Great, they got a Brit in and he's pretty badass". SPLAT. Oh. He's a moron. DAMNIT! lol.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
02-01-2010, 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabidfish View Post
Yeah. They had to kill a red shirt and they had to make him British. I was so insulted by that. Thought "Great, they got a Brit in and he's pretty badass". SPLAT. Oh. He's a moron. DAMNIT! lol.
Hmm another good point....can't be Star Trek w/o a Red Shirt getting killed though

_________
Lol I remember during the Las Vegas STO Demo preview, a BO's name was Red Shirt, everyone in the room laughed so hard. :p
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:24 PM.