Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
02-01-2010, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabidfish View Post
Okay, so its officical, not n00bs or newbs or any variation thereof. Its Pakled.

All those in favour? Motion carried!
How about we call new players "Red Shirts" ?
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-01-2010, 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
How about we call new players "Red Shirts" ?
Hmm, could do but personally I think the Red Shirts were kind of cool. They died bravely at the orders of their Captain.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-01-2010, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Hmm, could do but personally I think the Red Shirts were kind of cool. They died bravely at the orders of their Captain.
Hmmm a good point there

BUT, there were the Red Shirts who were just dumb as hell and too cocky...just look at Star Trek (2009) LOL, that one Red Shirt just had to wait till the last second to pull his shoot-he got insinerated. :p
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-01-2010, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
Hmmm a good point there

BUT, there were the Red Shirts who were just dumb as hell and too cocky...just look at Star Trek (2009) LOL, that one Red Shirt just had to wait till the last second to pull his shoot-he got insinerated. :p
Yeah. They had to kill a red shirt and they had to make him British. I was so insulted by that. Thought "Great, they got a Brit in and he's pretty badass". SPLAT. Oh. He's a moron. DAMNIT! lol.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-01-2010, 04:50 PM
Quote:
Yeah. They had to kill a red shirt and they had to make him British. I was so insulted by that. Thought "Great, they got a Brit in and he's pretty badass". SPLAT. Oh. He's a moron. DAMNIT! lol.
Hmm another good point....can't be Star Trek w/o a Red Shirt getting killed though

_________
Lol I remember during the Las Vegas STO Demo preview, a BO's name was Red Shirt, everyone in the room laughed so hard. :p