Former PWE Community Team Lead
For only a short while longer, until Monday Jan 6, 2014 at 10AM PST, there is a chance to receive the brand-new Voth Bulwark Dreadnought Cruiser or Lobi Crystals upon opening a Romulan Survivor Duty Officer Pack! Read more for full details.

Click here to read more.

= = = = = =

EXCLUSIVE: As an added bonus, owners of a Voth Palisade Science Ship or Voth Bastion Flight Deck Cruiser can equip the Ward Repair Ship Universal Console (details in the link above) that is found on the Voth Bulwark Dreadnought Cruiser on one of those ships. Equip all 3 special Voth consoles on one of the three aforementioned ships for a special set bonus power: Voth Battle Cloak

JUST UPDATED: Additionally, as of today, the Duty Officer Roster Slots cap has been increased from 400 to 500 slots. You can purchase additional slots in increments of 25 or 100 through the in-game C-Store.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 01-02-2014 at 12:57 PM.
Captain
# 2
12-19-2013, 09:06 AM
3pc set bonus..

..seriously?
Commander
# 3
12-19-2013, 09:08 AM
2 Tac consoles?

Just about as "Dreadnought" as the Galaxy Dread. I prefer the Scimitar and Jemmie Dread a lot.
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
12-19-2013, 09:11 AM
Nice, if you are into gambling.

Battlecloak for a race that didn't actually use cloaking technology?? Voth ships should be equipped with a similar phase shift console that the Kar'Fi carrier uses, not a cloak.

I await the threads on how Federation ships that can use cloak, should now get battlecloak....

Fed: Eng (Five) Sci (Maelrock) Tac (Shen) Rom/KDF: Sci (Mervek)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
12-19-2013, 09:12 AM
Lol wait let me get this straight....

the torpedo we all bitched about being stuck on a useless shuttle suddenly shows up after all as an obtainable item to be used on ANY ship

and last but not least...something that doesn't look like it can turn has a better turn rate than the Galaxy.....marvelous
Republic Veteran
# 6
12-19-2013, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunfrancks View Post
Nice, if you are into gambling.

Battlecloak for a race that didn't actually use cloaking technology?? Voth ships should be equipped with a similar phase shift console that the Kar'Fi carrier uses, not a cloak.

I await the threads on how Federation ships that can use cloak, should now get battlecloak....
They used cloaking, they had both ship, and personal cloaking.

Lt. Commander
# 7
12-19-2013, 09:16 AM
Very interesting kind of sad not seeing another "freighter" from these packs I kind of liked the suliban cell ship and the tuff freighter.

Survivor of Romulus
# 8
12-19-2013, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
They used cloaking, they had both ship, and personal cloaking.
They used phase shifting technology. Like a cloak, but a very different beast...

Fed: Eng (Five) Sci (Maelrock) Tac (Shen) Rom/KDF: Sci (Mervek)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Rihannsu
# 9
12-19-2013, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltsmith View Post
Very interesting kind of sad not seeing another "freighter" from these packs I kind of liked the suliban cell ship and the tuff freighter.
It currently drops both the Suliban ship and the new one.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 10
12-19-2013, 09:20 AM
Oh, not this again...

Luckily for me I have no interest in Voth ships. Good luck everyone!
@HyperLimited
Closed Thread