Lt. Commander
1. I am not seeing a way to have a hot key for 'target of target'...am i just missing it?

2. I would love to have sound options for chat.....makes it easier to know when someone talks in fleet vs whisper vs local

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 08:59 AM
You can click on the target of a target to target them, but I don't know of a keybind that does it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2112rush View Post
1. I am not seeing a way to have a hot key for 'target of target'...am i just missing it?

I asked the same thing yesterday and got no answer. You can, however, target a teammate with an attack and it will auto-swap targets so you're not targeting - and attacking - your teammate's target.

It's not quite the same as an "/assist" function, but it works fine - and saves a click/button press.

-bukkit
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 10:03 AM
Does /bind assist F work for you? There is an auto assist, but a manual one like CO doesn't seem to exist here.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bukkit View Post
I asked the same thing yesterday and got no answer. You can, however, target a teammate with an attack and it will auto-swap targets so you're not targeting - and attacking - your teammate's target.

It's not quite the same as an "/assist" function, but it works fine - and saves a click/button press.

-bukkit
Wow! Well that is about the same thing (even 1 keystroke less), cant wait to try this thanks!