Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Closed Thread

Captain
Parsed an ISE run just minutes after the server went up.

Plasma Beam Array: Critical hits: 51 (23,29 percent)
Plasma Beam Array - FAW III: Critical hits: 0 (0,00 percent)

You guys sure have earned your pay again. GJ
Captain
# 2
12-19-2013, 09:29 AM
Please hold the line, your call is very important to us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpYzTMyXTns
Vice Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X || Vice Admiral Lyzara - I.R.W. DNT Omicron X
Vice Admiral Kailiana - R.R.W. DNT Theta X || Vice Admiral Talina - I.R.W. DNT Tau X
Vice Admiral Victoria - U.S.S. DNT Upsilon X || Lt. General Dannika - I.K.S. DNT Sigma X
Vice Admiral Shondra - R.R.W. DNT Alpha X || Lt. General Rosanna - I.K.S. DNT Iota X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===
Ensign
# 3
12-19-2013, 09:44 AM
Seeing this too.

Guys, we're not going to go to the trouble of finding and reporting bugs for you if you're just going to make it worse each time.

We're putting in time and money to get consoles and equipment with certain stated behaviours and when things like this happen what are we supposed to do? What's the point of buying lobi to get say a tachyokinetic converter when we're not getting crits? Or grinding the rep to boost these skills?

Our enjoyment is being severely diminished by this.

Also, and I'm very cross about this, this fix was NOT on any of the tribble patch notes! So we players, who are consistently demonstrating our abilities to find these bugs for you were never given the opportunity to test this fix!

So my proposition:

1) Revert FAW back to a pre season 8 state. The double proc'ing was not a big deal and it penalised very few (if any) players.

2) Only put changes to FAW on Tribble so they may be tested by the players. Do not ship the updates until the community has given them the green stamp.

I cannot stress how meticulous some of us are. We will sit for hours by ourselves in a PvE instance shooting stationary targets to get this data and it just gets blown back in our faces. I think I speak for all us here when we say we're very disappointed. Even more so given that this bug was exactly the same one that happened 2 weeks ago.
Captain
# 4
12-19-2013, 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeusima View Post
Seeing this too.
1) Revert FAW back to a pre season 8 state. The double proc'ing was not a big deal and it penalised very few (if any) players.

2) Only put changes to FAW on Tribble so they may be tested by the players. Do not ship the updates until the community has given them the green stamp.
This. /10char
Captain
# 5
12-19-2013, 09:47 AM
Quote:

I cannot stress how meticulous some of us are. We will sit for hours by ourselves in a PvE instance shooting stationary targets to get this data and it just gets blown back in our faces. I think I speak for all us here when we say we're very disappointed. Even more so given that this bug was exactly the same one that happened 2 weeks ago.
And the player base appreciates it Thank You.
HAIL HYDRA! Kirk's Protege 10/26/13 http://www.dtfleet.com
Captain
# 6
12-19-2013, 09:52 AM
I just dont understand.. why after so many cryptic failures, this game is still online... xD. Well, since so many people are paying monthly subscriptions and a lot of zen, its probably that we will never see things like this fixed, since they care more about launching new ships and stuff in the new update than fixing these issues. Maybe if you guys donate even more cash to them, they will do something about it xD. .

It is too good i am not using beams on my build xD, i only can hope cryptic dont mess the rapid cannon or the scatter volley as well.
Captain
# 7
12-19-2013, 09:53 AM
This isnt a troll post, its dead serious.

It is time to replace your QA department. This kind of stuff simply should not be occurring. We as players are finding these bugs within five minutes of release. Your QA dept is getting a resounding F here.
Vice Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X || Vice Admiral Lyzara - I.R.W. DNT Omicron X
Vice Admiral Kailiana - R.R.W. DNT Theta X || Vice Admiral Talina - I.R.W. DNT Tau X
Vice Admiral Victoria - U.S.S. DNT Upsilon X || Lt. General Dannika - I.K.S. DNT Sigma X
Vice Admiral Shondra - R.R.W. DNT Alpha X || Lt. General Rosanna - I.K.S. DNT Iota X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===
Captain
# 8
12-19-2013, 09:57 AM
Quote:

Leave bugs in the game because they only effect me in a positive way... odd thinking.

If you have suggestions they belong in another thread... so does my post for that matter.
When the messenger comes to appropriate your profits ... kill the messenger.
Captain
# 9
12-19-2013, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rylanadionysis View Post
This isnt a troll post, its dead serious.

It is time to replace your QA department. This kind of stuff simply should not be occurring. We as players are finding these bugs within five minutes of release. Your QA dept is getting a resounding F here.

Yup. But people will never learn. They will keep encouragin cryptic to keep releasing new stuff for sale instead fixing the important stuff. Honestly, i have it really clear, if these things keep happening in 2 or 3 months, i will definitely stop my monthly subscription. There is no point in support a team that clearly dont know wat are they doing or they worry more about inventing ways to gain more cash and invest all the time in them instead of working in the real important things. The new update not only didnt fix things that are supossed to be fixed, but still a lot of bugs pending to be fixed and not even news about em. This is really sad, really really sad.
Ensign
# 10
12-19-2013, 10:08 AM
Put it this way, since we've seen a demonstration that by fixing bugs, new ones are introduced. I'm simply proposing that it be reverted to what the player base believes is the least broken state. Whilst this introduces a minor beneficial buff, it's better than completely prejudicing FAW users over cannon uses in a very very big way.

We also have evidence to suggest Acc overflow was still broken even then. So it won't benefit us on balance, but it's better for everyone than this.
Closed Thread