Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
(Surely you are aware by now that over a thousand players have reported not receiving bridge officers or other items as mission rewards.)

Fixing this huge bug is one thing. But replacing what was lost is something more.

Blue and green BO's can only be obtained by missions. So if they were not received, will we still get them?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-01-2010, 09:50 AM
By blue and green do you mean uncommon and rare, or science and ...um, eggs and ham?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-01-2010, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koriel View Post
(Surely you are aware by now that over a thousand players have reported not receiving bridge officers or other items as mission rewards.)

Fixing this huge bug is one thing. But replacing what was lost is something more.

Blue and green BO's can only be obtained by missions. So if they were not received, will we still get them?
They won't.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-01-2010, 10:06 AM
Are blue/green BO's actually any better at stuff? The tooltips don't show any difference from what I can tell.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-01-2010, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinetyNine
Are blue/green BO's actually any better at stuff? The tooltips don't show any difference from what I can tell.
Sure. They can have better racial bonuses, higher ranked ablities, or higher tier abilities at a lower tier.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-01-2010, 11:34 AM
Slightly off topic, but can you dismiss an already commissioned BO? I haven't tried.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-01-2010, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleysRule
Slightly off topic, but can you dismiss an already commissioned BO? I haven't tried.
Yes, there's a dismiss button I believe.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:03 PM.