Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
I was wondering if someone could help me out. It seems investing a certain amount of skill points in different skills unlocks certain abilities. Ie. Evasive Manuvers, attack patter Alpha.

Can someone tell me what what skills should be Invested into to produce new abilities and how many points are required.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 10:30 AM
Those abilities are awarded at certain levels. You do not have to use skill points to get them.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 11:08 AM
Ph ok is there a list of what abilities are awarded at what levels?
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 11:59 AM
Am I doing something wrong?! I am a Lieutenant grade 9, almost Lt. Commander, and I only have Evasive Manuvers and no other skills!? Is there someone I am supposed to speak to, to get these skills?
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2010, 12:05 PM
The skills are there for you, you just need to get them on your taskbar...

Hit "P" (I believe that is the shortcut) to bring up all your powers and you will see them all there - drag the ones you do not see on your taskbar. That's it.

Also, so you know, the skill points you add when you gain these points (the ones that for Lt. cost 100 each) --- all they do is make the corresponding skills they represent better. For example, as an engineer, if you spend 100 points to make Eng. Modifications better, you are making specific ground abilities, such as mines, better overall - it's how your basic abilities get better as you level.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-01-2010, 12:24 PM
Sorry had a double post there. Ok so I opened the screen where I add skills to my hotkeys, and I still don't have the abilities mentioned as engineer... I'm basically missing like 2-3 skills! Could it be because I don't have any skill points in most of my enginnering skills? Most of my points are in the skills for phaser and torpedo power and ship management stuff.