Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
# 61
02-04-2010, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavrixx View Post
Who: All new and existing Starfleet Officers

Where: QUARKS BAR - DEEP SPACE NINE - NOTICE VENUE CHANGE!

When: 2/4/1010 - 8:00 PM CST - ??

Why: Starfleet is organizing a meet and greet to network with fellow new ship commanders and officers. As some crews have been serving in deep space or are preparing to do so, Starfleet Command is working to improve morale and help new commanders get to know other officers.

Dress: Dress uniforms not required.

Important info: This event is completely In Character. Please keep OOC messages to teams or private messages. I think it would be good for RPers who are interested in meeting up and getting to know each other. Feel free to make parties and talk within them, but be respectful of all RPers.

Feel free to post here with questions or to RSVP, or hit me up in game (asros@mavrixx). We will figure out instance numbers when we get closer to the event.
Sounds like fun, ill try to be there!
Lt. Commander
# 62
02-04-2010, 09:35 AM
Captains,

I'd be delighted to attend this event. Once RP really gets moving on this mmo its going to be awesome.

Another UK'er here. Had some experience of MxO parties with times running thru the night (GMT) so aint no thing.

Safe travels to you.

Lt. Karl R Hart
(Cpt - USS GENERIS - NCC 93458 === Starfleet Command ===
Lt. Commander
# 63
02-04-2010, 11:08 AM
I look forward to joining you guys, but I hope we do relocate from Starbase 1. For some reason, I have problems entering the Sol System after 5:00 PM MST--it simply sitcks on the loading screen.

And since this get-together takes place at 7:00 PM MST (which is also 6:00 PM PST), we'll need another location if I want to participate--which I do.

Anyone know the difficulty rating of getting to DS9 in a Miranda?
Lt. Commander
# 64
02-04-2010, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavrixx View Post
Who: All new and existing Starfleet Officers

Where: QUARKS BAR - DEEP SPACE NINE - NOTICE VENUE CHANGE!

When: 2/4/1010 - 8:00 PM CST - ??

Why: Starfleet is organizing a meet and greet to network with fellow new ship commanders and officers. As some crews have been serving in deep space or are preparing to do so, Starfleet Command is working to improve morale and help new commanders get to know other officers.

Dress: Dress uniforms not required.

Important info: This event is completely In Character. Please keep OOC messages to teams or private messages. I think it would be good for RPers who are interested in meeting up and getting to know each other. Feel free to make parties and talk within them, but be respectful of all RPers.

Feel free to post here with questions or to RSVP, or hit me up in game (asros@mavrixx). We will figure out instance numbers when we get closer to the event.
I posted an article for your event. Let me know if you want anything added to it. Looking forward to the event.
Lt. Commander
# 65
02-04-2010, 11:11 AM
Commander Edward Albane and the U.S.S Jon Stewart will be attending. Her crew will be staying on board however.
Lt. Commander
# 66
02-04-2010, 11:23 AM
I want to meet you guys.

I just have to work stupid overtime.

*cries*

EDIT: HAHAHA U.S.S. Jon Stewart! What an inspired name! CUTOS!
Lt. Commander
# 67
02-04-2010, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightstrikerX View Post
Commander Edward Albane and the U.S.S Jon Stewart will be attending. Her crew will be staying on board however.
that's awesome. i wish i had thought of that. i guess i'll have to go with the USS Colbert
Lt. Commander
# 68
02-04-2010, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freygea View Post
I posted an article for your event. Let me know if you want anything added to it. Looking forward to the event.
Thanks for the post!

For those who havent read through all 7 pages...

Event is now at DS9 - Quarks Bar

Channel for info is 10FWD

Pm me with any questions after 5CST!
Lt. Commander
# 69
02-04-2010, 06:00 PM
Going on now, DS9 INstance 3!
Lt. Commander
# 70
02-04-2010, 08:03 PM
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to attend. So, how'd it go?