Lt. Commander
In short I ordered from Gamestop.com the game for download no problem then I wanted the game itself BAM!! Suddenly my card (they say) is not matching my address, and send them my information so they can send me the game. RED FLAG!!! My bank has informed me never to send out my banking info. So.. I call my bank to find out what the problem is,,, and you guessed it, there is no problem at all with my card. They lied to me then the cookie cutter responses form Gamestop.com came. Its my falt or my banks fault blah blah but itís not our fault. The more I heard that the madder I got. I told them my perches of the download went through alright so why this problem. On and On about addresses not matching I told them that is not true and i checked my bank theeen... Oh we will return your money as it hasnít goon through AND HAS JUST BEEN ON HOLD. hummmm after asking them whatís my banks name and who they spoke with, they claimed up . As i have not received the download I asked for that back too and I donít want any more dealings with them. Then more dumbness we canít return that, go to this site to get your money back. Now my HSBC bank is dealing with it and is sending them a letter. All this, just to get a game. If anyone knows a reliable trustwerthy sit so I can get my game help!!! OH AND REMEMBER NEVER GIVE OUT YOUR BANKING INFORMATION!!!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 11:27 AM
Edit - Retract my questions

If your order information you gave to Gamestop in the first place is 3 x clearer than this post I still think its your fault.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 11:30 AM
pre-ordered my game from game stop had no problem what so ever with them got everything i was supposed to get
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 11:42 AM
Ordered my game of dlgamer.com, no problem.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PROGrahame View Post
In short I ordered from Gamestop.com the game for download no problem then I wanted the game itself BAM!! Suddenly my card (they say) is not matching my address, and send them my information so they can send me the game. RED FLAG!!! My bank has informed me never to send out my banking info. So.. I call my bank to find out what the problem is,,, and you guessed it, there is no problem at all with my card. They lied to me then the cookie cutter responses form Gamestop.com came. Its my falt or my banks fault blah blah but itís not our fault. The more I heard that the madder I got. I told them my perches of the download went through alright so why this problem. On and On about addresses not matching I told them that is not true and i checked my bank theeen... Oh we will return your money as it hasnít goon through AND HAS JUST BEEN ON HOLD. hummmm after asking them whatís my banks name and who they spoke with, they claimed up . As i have not received the download I asked for that back too and I donít want any more dealings with them. Then more dumbness we canít return that, go to this site to get your money back. Now my HSBC bank is dealing with it and is sending them a letter. All this, just to get a game. If anyone knows a reliable trustwerthy sit so I can get my game help!!! OH AND REMEMBER NEVER GIVE OUT YOUR BANKING INFORMATION!!!
tl;dr and what in the hell did you do to the English language?
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2010, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PROGrahame View Post
You have tortured and murdered the English language...wow

Oh and my Gamestop order went just fine...
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-01-2010, 11:50 AM
I lost you after you said.. in short
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-01-2010, 11:58 AM
See that Enter key there? It's the one right next to the comma (') key. Try pressing that. Go on, it won't bite, I promise. Just give it a try, see how it feels? Yeah? Feels good huh? Ok, just keep doing that every so often as you type. You'll get the hang of it.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-01-2010, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cracked1701 View Post
See that Enter key there? It's the one right next to the comma (') key. Try pressing that. Go on, it won't bite, I promise. Just give it a try, see how it feels? Yeah? Feels good huh? Ok, just keep doing that every so often as you type. You'll get the hang of it.
ouch, you messed that one up.
The comma is next to the (M) key. The one you are referring to and typed is the apostrophy (aka single quote).
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-01-2010, 12:06 PM
going out on a limb here, but I don't think 'madder' is a word. But hey, if it is, I would prescribe you some anti-madder for your problem.