Lt. Commander
I don't think limiting Open Beta to level 16 for the majority was a good idea...

I'm nearly Commander now and to be frank, I think some polishing needs to be done on the post-lvl16 content. I've been reporting bugs as I've seen them; however I'm going to list them here too:

1. Forgot the mission name, description below.
The mission involves beaming down to a planet after scanning cargo drops for Federation intel, then you have to go after a 'traitor' and fight Commander Teleb. I got Teleb down to 0 health, and continued to fight him for another 2 or so minutes before I decided it was not a part of the mission. I ran off to reset him and try again, he then vanished as if he were dead, no mission completion. I decided to beam up and come back down from the ship and try again -- he was still missing, I ran across the map and found him reset (in another area) at full health with the Federation 'Traitor' who was stuck in place.

2. Sierra Sector: Part 1 (Sienae)
Kill 5/5 enemy squadrons, get mission completion message w/ option to depart... no experience no rewards, the mission tracker does not update. Do the mission again, it finally works.

3. Sierra Sector: Part 2 (Terrh - the very next destination)
Kill 5/5 enemy squadrons, get mission completion message w/ option to depart... no experience no rewards, the mission tracker does not update. Currently doing this one once more...

I had few problems before I got to Alpha Centauri Sector block, but this is starting to be a pain. I requested GM support in-game, I reported bugs... nothing. Maybe posting on here will work better, or do I need to change my title to something offensive or include a 'RAWR! I'm going to cancel /nerdrage' ???
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 11:55 AM
UPDATE: Terrh completed on second try.

I highly doubt it, but if it is your intention to have us doe these msisions more than once, can you give us a clue in mission text?