Lt. Commander
# 11
02-01-2010, 12:55 PM
more on cannon....

in reality most of the borg didnt have a lot or organic parts left.. like their arms were mostly mechanic etc. so i dont buy into the unborging....like picards eye is totally synthitic or should be.

what i imagined they would be would be borg that were severed from the collective or like the rogue borg from TNG that were asserting their individuality...

the alien tools also give you a enough options you could easily create an unborged toon without buying it.... i see people and i have to look for a minute to see if tehy are really "liberated"
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-01-2010, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitman
yes you get a couple special traits, they are just complaining about the appearance, not any of the Borg effectiveness.

p.s. my borg enjoys his bulky non-meshing external eye attachment with accompanying tin can **** around his head..... and infected ear
Well, didn't seven of nine have all her implants removed when she un-borged? I'm not totally sure I'd want a fully wired borg flying around in federation space. What if the other borg missed him and started sending messages to his antennae?
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-01-2010, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedManMark
Honestly one has a satelite dish bigger then my face on it,!

LMAO

10char