Lt. Commander
# 21
02-01-2010, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulfx View Post
I jsut received my Collectors edition this morning, can I enter the code today or should I wait till tomorrow.

Was this a Digital Deluxe version? From Atari?

I ask because I want to knwo where MY code is LOL
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-01-2010, 12:48 PM
If you ordered a digital version you have to wait for tmorrow for them to email out the code. Sometimes when they ship items the company delivers them early. So if you get lucky you could end up with your box a day early. We dont even know for sure that you can enter the code until tomorrow anyways.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-01-2010, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesH2010
If you ordered a digital version you have to wait for tmorrow for them to email out the code. Sometimes when they ship items the company delivers them early. So if you get lucky you could end up with your box a day early. We dont even know for sure that you can enter the code until tomorrow anyways.
Snarf!

Meh... thanks for the reply
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-01-2010, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Link me to any of them? You realize people were changing the phaser colors (and still can) of any ship right? I have yet to see a screenshot of the TOS ship. Nor have I seen one in-game.
Sorry you missed out on seeing them then...
And no I'm STILL not confusing this with people who were using the /powerhue command. *sigh*
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-01-2010, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preirin
Snarf!

Meh... thanks for the reply
I know gamestop/trymedia managed to charge me today but no code today heh.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-01-2010, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lothic View Post
Sorry you missed out one seeing them then...
And no I'm STILL not confusing this with people who were using the /powerhue command. *sigh*
Yet you cannot even link me to one of these supposed screenshots? I think you might be confusing them and just do not realize it.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-01-2010, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Yet you cannot even link me to one of these supposed screenshots? I think you might be confusing them and just do not realize it.
I didn't bother to save a link or take a pic because it'll be a moot point by tomorrow anyway.
I saw them and other people did too. Clearly some gamestop codes got leaked one way or the other.

Give it a rest.
Like I said I've known the difference between these classes of ship probably longer than you've been alive...
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-01-2010, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Link me to any of them? You realize people were changing the phaser colors (and still can) of any ship right? I have yet to see a screenshot of the TOS ship. Nor have I seen one in-game.
I'l try and find one. A guy took a screen shot of one flying by in sector space
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-01-2010, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linfang View Post
I'l try and find one. A guy took a screen shot of one flying by in sector space
Ive done a few searches and I cannot find any pics of any constitution class screenshots. I still say people are confusing tier 2 with the preorder tier 1.
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-01-2010, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Ive done a few searches and I cannot find any pics of any constitution class screenshots. I still say people are confusing tier 2 with the preorder tier 1.
Some people might have but not me.