Lt. Commander
I could have swore I had a few more missions in my log, I went out and did a few patrols and turned them in. I went at looked at my journal and didn't see them there. Maybe I hallucinated it, I don't know. So just wondering what other peoples experiences are.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 12:16 PM
no, they do not
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 12:21 PM
Do they possibly scale to a new level and maybe that's why I am not recognizing them?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 01:36 PM
im not sure what happened but one of mine DID scale. I dont understand why you would want it to scale as the rewards appeared to be the same though.

Anyway, I had an away mission quest where I was supposed to kill patrols. I was on the planet and it was completely empty. It was bugged. I dropped the mission then immediately a window popped up and asked if I wanted to accept the same exact quest. I clicked accept, it was 2 levels higher and then immediately everything spawned as normal.

I'm guessing it only did that because I was on the planet for the quest.

But at least now I know.. bugged quest? beam down to the planet you're supposed to be on, drop & re accept. Worked for me.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medwynd View Post
Do they possibly scale to a new level and maybe that's why I am not recognizing them?
afaik they dont automatically scale to your level. Press J and click on (forgot name) the top left tab. It shows all your quests & level. I have quests that are 8 levels below me still in there (I'm Lt Cmd 2)
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2010, 01:38 PM
I seem to recall at least one mission that was a dynamic mission. If you logged off the mission it was gone from your mission list and you had to get it again to do it.