Lt. Commander
# 161
02-03-2010, 05:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harathan
Feds cant refuse to fight if the teams arent even, except by quiting the PvP instance. Klingons can just hide IN the instance. Im sure you think thats fair.

But thats the problem. Apparently you dont want to PvP unless youre guaranteed to win. If a good Fed team comes in and runs a tight formation with good target calling, too many of your guys spend the rest of the battle hiding under cloak.

Its a generalisation and I apologise, but seems to me that Feds go into PvP expecting to fight. Klingons go into PvP demanding to win.

EDIT - I wondered how long it would take an FoE member to display their childishness on the forum, since they already do it so well in game. The answer was "not long". Try reading posts a bit more thoroughly, wardrop.
LOL, yeah, I can see that Feds would not enter a PvP area expecting to win. That is why they gave you all the PvE content, so at least you would have something to go do.

Feds:
Heavier Ships
More Specialiazation
Kits

I can see how you think Klingons are OP, it's easier than admitting you're being out-thought.
Lt. Commander
# 162
Our team has no problems playing 3vs3 4vs4 or 5vs5.

We have our DPS calculated, our healings sorted and BOffs and counters.

If there is a fed team or part of a team that can win us, then we are only happy, as we can then improve the tactic.

--

Best example is when a fed player thrashed us in zone, he said " you have no skill without the cloak "

We decloaked 12km away from the enemy and started to close in, we started our dps our healing our "CC" and when the game ended it was 15 points for us and 0 for them.

--

When you premade and have skill, there is nothing that you cant do.
Lt. Commander
# 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baaddare View Post
I would agree the skill is the issue. However, I would disagree with the sensible game remark. One of the nice things aboput STO and games such as POTBS is that tactical skill does play an issue. It is neither a case of who is the biggest badest raider nor who has the best twiching skil. It is one who can asses a a rapdily changing tactical situation the best. Yes lvls and gear do factor in and does youthfullness ( in a good way) but not to the extant that lvl s and gear does in a game like WoW or youthfullness does in a FPS.
Yarr, but you dont normally have to worry about skill affecting game balance, that was my point.
Lt. Commander
# 164
02-03-2010, 06:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekker001 View Post
LOL, yeah, I can see that Feds would not enter a PvP area expecting to win. That is why they gave you all the PvE content, so at least you would have something to go do.

Feds:
Heavier Ships
More Specialiazation
Kits

I can see how you think Klingons are OP, it's easier than admitting you're being out-thought.
Again, an FoE member failing to read posts properly and throwing insults. At least youre consistent.
Lt. Commander
# 165
02-03-2010, 06:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wardrop
Nope only a carebear cares. Dont extend the olive leaf to me bro, Ill just shoot ya and yell "Parlay".
Ahhh. That explains it.. The kool-aid container is there off to your left. And please, do not forget to take your zotepine before drinking.
Lt. Commander
# 166
02-03-2010, 06:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodlance View Post
i can launch mines every 15-18 seconds or so.

i play tier2 as Klingon.
But the 16 mines are from mine BO ability dispersal pattern beta III, wich is on 40s cooldown.
Lt. Commander
# 167
02-03-2010, 06:07 AM
I didn't realize you could grieve in a PVP environment.
Lt. Commander
# 168
02-03-2010, 06:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalnar
But the 16 mines are from mine BO ability dispersal pattern beta III, wich is on 40s cooldown.
Ahh well mines, they are a bonus vs inexperienced PvPrs, but tbh against a good team they are only a dps minus.

i personally would use either wider arc weapons on em and mass weapon batterys in inventory.

i have my bank full of batterys ( ill start using them when my inventry starts to be full )