Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 71
02-01-2010, 10:37 PM
Im not going to bash the klingons for cloaking and refusing to fight. If they want to do that, thats fine. Its the only thing to do as a klingon. One reason I wont level a klingon. Those that trash talk in zone about how awesome they are, thats another thing. Where's the honor in that?

With the few PvP matches I have done, thats the only way the federation won. Even balling up and moving around the map. Doesnt encourage me to return to PvP.

I really dont envy the people who level by PvP or Klingons this early on.

If I had only three sectors to live in and all I could do to advance was fight fellow klingons and go into the arena I would be very grumpy.

And balling in most other MMOs is refereed to as Turtling. The great federation tortuga.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 72
02-01-2010, 11:15 PM
I agree we need a time limit on matches, if a games gone on for more then 15-20 mintues chances are it needs to end.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 73
02-01-2010, 11:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge_Bloodgood View Post
So I am making this post as I sit in what is now a 20 minute long PvP match. Here is a link to a thread and screen shot of the chat. http://gamesnafu.com/smf/index.php?topic=967.0 (right click and view for larger pic)They are just staying cloaked and refusing to fight.

WE NEED TIME LIMITS ON PVP MATCHES CRYPTIC!!!!
All I see are cowards unwilling to leave their safe little ball and go and have some fun. This comming from a fed player.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 74
02-01-2010, 11:32 PM
So I finally bothered to zoom in on that microscopic screenshot and if anything the Feds were griefing the Klingon guy. You guys are something else. Well more like hypocrites, that's what I mean.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 75
02-01-2010, 11:36 PM
I've never been one to PVP. Don't like it, so you can either ignore me or explain it to me when I say this:

But i was under the impression that science ships had the ability to detect cloaked ships. Is this something that only appears in later tiers, is broken, or what? Because if there isn't anything wrong with science, the answer to this whole problem would seem pretty appearent.

What information am I missing here?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 76
02-01-2010, 11:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonster
So I finally bothered to zoom in on that microscopic screenshot and if anything the Feds were griefing the Klingon guy. You guys are something else. Well more like hypocrites, that's what I mean.
Feds never agree that they have better gear,better ships or better everything exept cloak and now they are whining on threads to get cloak.

The day Feds get cloaks, i leave the game. And trust me, i aint the only one.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 77
02-01-2010, 11:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodlance View Post
Feds never agree that they have better gear,better ships or better everything exept cloak and now they are whining on threads to get cloak.

The day Feds get cloaks, i leave the game. And trust me, i aint the only one.
Whats one customer to a happy 10k+ ? dont be childish with this "threats" of yours, rather post a constructive feedback so it doesnt happen.

Fed that,Fed this, Fed QQ and other kind of ******** you troll in those forums since OB, IS IN NO WAY, constructive feedback and DOESNT contribute at all to solve klingon problems!

When i think about it, maybe Feds should get a cloak for 1 day, to remove one troll from forums its a worthy deal !
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 78
02-01-2010, 11:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalnar
Whats one customer to a happy 10k+ ? dont be childish with this "threats" of yours, rather post a constructive feedback so it doesnt happen.
can you stop whining in every thread, ive posted so much constructive material but no one even admits in fed side that its true.

majority of Feds are so pious/hypocrite it makes me sick.

so as long as Feds are happy, Klingons can f u c k off ? how self centered is that ?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 79
02-01-2010, 11:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodlance View Post
can you stop whining in every thread, ive posted so much constructive material but no one even admits in fed side that its true.

majority of Feds are so pious/hypocrite it makes me sick.
Im whining only about the lack of constructive feedback, you whine about everything wich has FED tag...now go figure.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 80
02-01-2010, 11:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalnar
Im whining only about the lack of constructive feedback, you whine about everything wich has FED tag...now go figure.
If you read my longer posts, i have presented viable problems. You the other hand just talk rubbish with no substance in your posts, only self centered crap with hypocrit attitude.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:56 PM.