Lt. Commander
I've been going over DS9 again lately, back up to season 4, and I was thinking about the episode where sisko, bashir, and dax go back in time to america where they have the "sanctuary" camps, and they have to pose to be people they're not to reset the timeline.

Then the one where Nog, Quark, and Rom go back to 1947 and try to sell weapons and stuff to America durring the cold war.

Why is there nothing this awesome in STO?! We get a little quest to go through the gate back to Kirk's time, for....oh....5 minutes. and there is VERY little conversation or depth, It doesnt even feel like you really went back.

Id love some ground missions in present day Cali or Chicago or something cool like that. You really need more awesome, in depth missions in this game The game is FUN FUN FUN.....but the quests arent =\ They're just like "meh I can do these for xp, cause fighting crap is fun!"

please! give us some in depth, decent length, preferably group quests!

(note i have no idea what the raid-i-sodes are going to entail, maybe this very thing, but I doubt it.)
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 12:49 PM
This is actually in the "What's coming for STO" on the frontpage...It says we will be travelling back in time...
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HavocNinja37 View Post
This is actually in the "What's coming for STO" on the frontpage...It says we will be travelling back in time...
yea, but we can travel back in time now, its just epic fail. You go back to kirk's era for like 5 minutes, and never really experience anything unique or awesome Its just "oh look....kirk...thats cool, peace"

*go back to future*