Lt. Commander
# 1101
03-02-2010, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usotsuke View Post
I've managed to get one drop of it, off Romulans, At Commander 10.

On another note: Is anyone else having breeding irregularities?

I've done MATTSON+ROMULAN ALE 4 times. I have TWO HIGHISONs to show for it. The other two came out STAHL. I have no idea why.

Any other reports of things not coming out as they "should"?
Can you remember how the set up was ?

1 Tribble + 1 Food = 1 Tribble ?
or
1 Tribble + Food Stack = ? Tribble ?
or
? Tribbles + ? Food = ??? Tribble ?

When I have done the first one I have always got the expected regular patterned result. When I have tried the last I have got unpredictable results. I haven't tried the 2nd though.
Lt. Commander
# 1102
03-02-2010, 06:30 PM
RIV + Croissant = SPARKES
Lt. Commander
# 1103
03-02-2010, 09:05 PM
RIV + Bajoran Deka Tea = DOTSON
Lt. Commander
# 1104
03-02-2010, 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrystal View Post
Can you remember how the set up was ?

1 Tribble + 1 Food = 1 Tribble ?
or
1 Tribble + Food Stack = ? Tribble ?
or
? Tribbles + ? Food = ??? Tribble ?

When I have done the first one I have always got the expected regular patterned result. When I have tried the last I have got unpredictable results. I haven't tried the 2nd though.
It was the first, but... *checks* ...no, all the other exotic (72%) food is accounted for.
in inventory:
Mattson + Romulan Ale = Mattson + Stahl.

and it's now 3 Highisons and 2 Stahl out of 5 tries. MAYBE I used the wrong food, but I'm 99% sure I did it right. will report back if it happens again.
Lt. Commander
# 1105
03-02-2010, 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usotsuke View Post
It was the first, but... *checks* ...no, all the other exotic (72%) food is accounted for.
in inventory:
Mattson + Romulan Ale = Mattson + Stahl.

and it's now 3 Highisons and 2 Stahl out of 5 tries. MAYBE I used the wrong food, but I'm 99% sure I did it right. will report back if it happens again.
Very interesting.

Stahl should only be coming from mattson with the following 72% food discovered so far :
Jumbo Romulan Mollusk
Quadrotriticale
Tulaberry Wine
And half of the 64% food.

Even if you accidently left another tribble in there to drink the ale you should have only got Sparkes/Vitales and a few rarer tribbles but definitely not Stahl. Very curious.
Lt. Commander
# 1106
03-02-2010, 09:13 PM
I"ve gotten Tranya off of Klingons, Orions and another non-typical race. It's pretty much random, as I've gotten Romulan food off of Klingons, Klingon food off of everyone, etc.

The only thing that seems to be non-random are the big 3 72% foods - Romulan Osol Twist, Klingon Heart of Targ & Tulaberry Wine. They drop far less frequently than the other 72%'s.

I did one time get 2 72% foods in one drop but I am considering that a "God Drop" as I've been unable to recreate it with either of my alts.
Lt. Commander
# 1107
03-02-2010, 10:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffelkat View Post
RIV is one of the 'special items' that comes with the best buy version of the game....just in case it was not stated prior to this.
It also comes with the Atari digital deluxe. Either that or they just personally love me, because it's not listed on the "bonus" gains list.

If you need proof I can show my joined trill petting a psycadellic ball of fluff.
Lt. Commander
# 1108
03-03-2010, 02:18 AM
Didn't play much, but have got a few results:

MAT + I'danian Spice Puding = STL
MAT + Earl Grey Tea = DOT
MAT + Bajoran Kava Juice = DOT

If I stumble over a Klingon Octopus I'll send it to the Rivera guy.

Also, my chart is updated with results found here and cross-referenced with the Tribble guide.
Lt. Commander
# 1109
03-03-2010, 08:23 AM
Good chart, I'm working a new science character, and since she is a vulcan, I decided to breed some tribbles, this chart helps immensely.
Lt. Commander
# 1110
03-03-2010, 11:10 AM
First of all....Great Chart!

Secondly, is the Zinc suppose to be on the left side under the Highison as the Zinc is a resist buff but the Highison is a regen? Shouldn't the Zinc be next in line to the Giffis? I have never breed a Highison nor a Zinc nor a Griffis (yet) but jus the way the pattern is laid out for the others it would seem Zinc is out of place.

Just wondering.