Lt. Commander
# 1241
03-11-2010, 02:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KappaTau
Yea, you will get distortion on the text if you view the image at anything other than 1680x1050 resolution.
The best thing to do is to preview it as an image (as has been said) and set the zoom to actual size, then scroll around a bit if you need to.

I did state in the opening post what resolution it was designed for. Sorry your screen resolutions don't fit.

I'll see what can be done. No promises.
Thanks Kappa. It's not a problem for me as I have my spreadsheet version for my Tribblish uses. But I am sure there are others that may want that feature.
Lt. Commander
# 1242
03-11-2010, 03:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP_Achillies
I said i THINK i had tribble 26. according to a fleet member named I the Alone t26 had neither white or black spots on it. the only colors on the tribbles(according to the pics I've seen) is white, black, and brown, to INCLUDE t26. i have a tribble that had brown spots. t26 didnt have white or black spots like i said before. That brings me to the fact that i have tribble 26. i still remembered how to breed it, not that i was breedING it. am i correct that i have tribble 26?
Well, take a screenshot of it and post it up or look at the info and tell us the name it shows there or look at Ifnilucks chart and identify which tribble pic is the nearest match to the one you have.

There are 3 brown variants on the tribbles. Light Brown, Reddish Brown, Brown, Dark Brown. Some tribbles have a dual combo of these colors with stripes or spots.
Lt. Commander
# 1243
03-11-2010, 04:05 AM
so basically from what I have read, tribbles can be bred in ur inventory or bank, if there are more than 2 of them, and they have atleast one "food" item in the tab too ?

How does tribble breeding produce food ? Does it happen automatically when all the "ingredients" are there ?
Lt. Commander
# 1244
03-11-2010, 05:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP_Achillies
I said i THINK i had tribble 26. according to a fleet member named I the Alone t26 had neither white or black spots on it. the only colors on the tribbles(according to the pics I've seen) is white, black, and brown, to INCLUDE t26. i have a tribble that had brown spots. t26 didnt have white or black spots like i said before. That brings me to the fact that i have tribble 26. i still remembered how to breed it, not that i was breedING it. am i correct that i have tribble 26?
We've actually had a pic of Tribble #26 for quite a while. It exists in the game files and apparently someone "discovered" it much the same way many things have been discovered in Cryptic games over the years. The method by which it was discovered is not important here, the fact that we have access to it is.

So the question of whether or not you have the 26th Tribble should be easy enough to verify. Does it look like this:

http://sto-intel.org/images/b/b9/Tribble_Unknown5.png

If yes, then you do. If not, then you don't. It's that simple.

As Xrystal said you can use any of the several wiki pages (such as the following) at the top of this thread to determine exactly which Tribble you have regardless:

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/9...rchyanidea.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 1245
03-11-2010, 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Jon_George View Post
so basically from what I have read, tribbles can be bred in ur inventory or bank, if there are more than 2 of them, and they have atleast one "food" item in the tab too ?
Tribbles can be bred in any tray slot, including Banks, Inventory, personal Avatar trays and Bridge Officer trays.

You only need one Tribble and one item of food to breed a Tribble, they need to be in the same tray and all it takes is time, I belive someone previously mentioned in this thread that breeding can take about one hour.

Quote:
How does tribble breeding produce food ? Does it happen automatically when all the "ingredients" are there ?
Breeding Tribbles does not have the effect of producing food items.
Lt. Commander
# 1246
03-11-2010, 05:54 AM
Quote:

All you need is one Tribble and one food. The Tribble eats the food and "replaces" it with a new Tribble. Remember in Star Trek Tribbles are born pregnant so you don't need two of them to make a new one.

Tribble breeding does not produce food. It consumes it. When you type the /played command the game will report back the total time your character has been playing the game. Tribbles bred once per hour linked to the number of hours your character has been played. So when your total time played hits the top of an exact hour you'll get another chance to have a Tribble bred.

Have fun.
Lt. Commander
# 1247
03-11-2010, 09:45 AM
Yu + Banana Pancakes = Sparkes
Lt. Commander
# 1248
03-11-2010, 11:16 AM
Yu + Bolian Souffle = Stahl
Lt. Commander
# 1249
03-11-2010, 12:28 PM
Feeling a bit stupid, but today I realized I can solve my versionitis problems by providing a link to the Google Docs folder instead of the pdf files. That never changes, so I can update the contents with new versions and still maintain a stable link. I will generate image files for the two pdfs when I get home tonight and post them there as well.

Full URL: http://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B8zh...M2NhNGZk&hl=en

Shortened: http://bit.ly/sto-tribble
Lt. Commander
# 1250
03-11-2010, 01:27 PM
Yu + Catfish Sandwich = Sparkes