Lt. Commander
# 1441
03-25-2010, 07:07 PM
Well, I can confirm that the Tribble of Borg acts like all other tribbles in one way...it eats and breeds! I claimed it and had forgot I had a bunch of food in my inventory and, well, it ate something, I don't know what, and produced a Dean.

I can also confirm that it does NOT act like other tribbles in that its buff for borg damage is NOT removed if you pet another tribble. Its resist buf does appear to be replaced though. So you can have 3 tribble buffs active from 2 tribbles.

Also note, since the patch, the tribble 3 letter abbreviation is now beside the name in parens as in "Tribble (dea)" for the deangelo.

And here is a curious thing, the Dean says its a +0.02 Health regen. My Mat is listed as +0.01 health regen as is the Hen.
Lt. Commander
# 1442
03-25-2010, 07:22 PM
Question for you guys cuz I'm not seeing it but where do your read the dmg buff #'s? I can see the resist #'s but the dps and regen I'm not finding.

Also is there a breeders fleet channel? Maybe someone knowledgeable could start one if not?
Lt. Commander
# 1443
03-25-2010, 07:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfiesden
Well, I can confirm that the Tribble of Borg acts like all other tribbles in one way...it eats and breeds! I claimed it and had forgot I had a bunch of food in my inventory and, well, it ate something, I don't know what, and produced a Dean.

I can also confirm that it does NOT act like other tribbles in that its buff for borg damage is NOT removed if you pet another tribble. Its resist buf does appear to be replaced though. So you can have 3 tribble buffs active from 2 tribbles.

Also note, since the patch, the tribble 3 letter abbreviation is now beside the name in parens as in "Tribble (dea)" for the deangelo.

And here is a curious thing, the Dean says its a +0.02 Health regen. My Mat is listed as +0.01 health regen as is the Hen.

Hmm.. Mat spawn of Dea has 0.01, Dea spawn of Hen has 0.02, Hen spawn of Tuf has 0.01. I am guessing Dea lasts longer or has another buff in comparison to Hen.
Lt. Commander
# 1444
03-25-2010, 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwilow View Post
Question for you guys cuz I'm not seeing it but where do your read the dmg buff #'s? I can see the resist #'s but the dps and regen I'm not finding.

Also is there a breeders fleet channel? Maybe someone knowledgeable could start one if not?
I've not see the damage values either.

But there is a Tribble channel on the servers that we set up a while back. Rofl, the Tribble server users have been using it though thinking it was set up for them to use )
Lt. Commander
# 1445
03-25-2010, 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrystal View Post
Hmm, think I found another couple of bugs in the breeding if I am reading this right.
Look at my colored ancestral trait lines and see if you can spot the problem
I believe I know the issue you're referring to. Take a look at the preview flowchart I posted a few days ago and you can see that while most of the foods continue down one side or the other, there's on tier at which it takes the foods from the middle and continues them down one side, and takes the foods from the outer edges and continues them down the other side.
Lt. Commander
# 1446
03-25-2010, 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_MadTom View Post
I also got the "Tribble of Borg".

Will we call it TOB for our tables/guides?
I was thinking just BOR.
Lt. Commander
# 1447
03-25-2010, 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrystal View Post
Hmm.. Mat spawn of Dea has 0.01, Dea spawn of Hen has 0.02, Hen spawn of Tuf has 0.01. I am guessing Dea lasts longer or has another buff in comparison to Hen.
Both the Deans I have say .02 for 3600. One was spawned from borg and one I have had quite a while.

I just logged Tribble Breeder and all my deans in fleet bank are same, .02.

My Hen says .01 and my High says .02
Lt. Commander
# 1448
03-25-2010, 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IfniLuck
I believe I know the issue you're referring to. Take a look at the preview flowchart I posted a few days ago and you can see that while most of the foods continue down one side or the other, there's on tier at which it takes the foods from the middle and continues them down one side, and takes the foods from the outer edges and continues them down the other side.
Yeah, thats it exactly. The sodas and the hot drinks in your chart swapped sides. But if you look at the pattern from the lowest level ( in this case tier 8 ) you will see that HIG and GRI have 1 item from their parent, their parents have 1 item each from their parents above etc. It's as near to genetics as the game has got and it would work great at least for those two tribbs if those two drinks were switched back around rofl.
Lt. Commander
# 1449
03-25-2010, 08:51 PM
Wanted to thank you guys for the great guides amd charts. for some odd reason tribble breeding is really fun!

One quick question. Do all the old food/tribble combos still work or is everything different now? Im not trying to lose some of this food i paid good $ for.
Lt. Commander
# 1450
03-25-2010, 09:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trible_Hunter
Wanted to thank you guys for the great guides amd charts. for some odd reason tribble breeding is really fun!

One quick question. Do all the old food/tribble combos still work or is everything different now? Im not trying to lose some of this food i paid good $ for.

Yeah, everything else is most likely working as before. Just a couple of fixes for breeding problems we discovered.