Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1521
03-30-2010, 05:11 PM
Hehe. My "helpers". Not sure they think of themselves that way.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1522 attack of the tribbles!
03-30-2010, 05:44 PM
()
()
()
()
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1523
03-30-2010, 05:51 PM
Just fed a 2 Griffis's 2 hearts of Targ in my inventory and after an hour one heart of Targ was gone but no tribble was produced?

I had 2 tribble, 2 heart of targ separated in inventory. Now i have one heart of targ and no 3rd tribble.

I did by these heart of Targ as a lot of 2 then separated them.. should this have happened?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1524
03-30-2010, 05:55 PM
For reliable results, you should isolate a single tribble with a single serving of food. Having multiple tribbles, multiple food types, and/or stacks of food leads to unpredictable results. It sometimes works, but sometimes you get tribbles that don't eat, and sometimes you get tribbles that eat but don't reproduce, and sometimes an entire stack gets consumed at once and you end up with some tribbles that don't match the expected type.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1525
03-30-2010, 06:03 PM
Tribble of Borg + Bolian Souffle = STAH
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1526 Breeding Change
03-30-2010, 06:53 PM
Previously i have put Highson with heart of targ to breed zinc, now i get a dot has it changed since patch?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1527
03-30-2010, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tollan
Previously i have put Highson with heart of targ to breed zinc, now i get a dot has it changed since patch?
Yes

(10 chars)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1528
03-30-2010, 08:05 PM
Ive breed about 100 or so and never had a tribble not be produced... thats strange.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1529
03-30-2010, 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trible_Hunter
Just fed a 2 Griffis's 2 hearts of Targ in my inventory and after an hour one heart of Targ was gone but no tribble was produced?

I had 2 tribble, 2 heart of targ separated in inventory. Now i have one heart of targ and no 3rd tribble.

I did by these heart of Targ as a lot of 2 then separated them.. should this have happened?
For some reason tribbles get confused when you offer it more than 1 of an item. I have had 1 of every food item in the inventory and each food every hour has been replaced with a tribble without fail. Tested it out with 3 of the same food unstacked with 3 tribbles and I get 1 or 2 tribbles replacing the food they ate leaving 1 food item left. So theoretically 1 tribble may choose to not breed at all in that instance.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1530
03-30-2010, 11:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trible_Hunter
Ive breed about 100 or so and never had a tribble not be produced... thats strange.
It happened to me when I had a tribble, a drink, a shield charge, and a medium hypo on my action bar. The tribble ate the food but didn't reproduce. My guess is there was no room as the new tribble was supposed to spawn in, so it didn't 'reproduce'

Borg + jumbo romulan mollusck = HOWE
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:43 PM.