Lt. Commander
# 1581 HAR dly
04-03-2010, 07:33 PM
HARRINGTON + Ferengi Jellied Gree-Worms = STAH
HARRINGTON + Ferengi Tube Grubs = DOT
HARRINGTON + Ferengi Snail Steak = ?? Did not breed in Fleet Bank tab though I was on ground and as this was my first time trying gonna guess that's normal.
Lt. Commander
# 1582
04-03-2010, 07:37 PM
Borg + Cardassian kanar = DEA
Lt. Commander
# 1583
04-03-2010, 08:50 PM
Borg + Blood Wine = DEA
Borg + trixian bubble juice = CAV

@darkwillow--tribbles won't breed in the fleet banks, unless Cryptic changed something.
Lt. Commander
# 1584
04-03-2010, 10:27 PM
HAR + Ferengi Snail Steak = DOT
HAR + Vorta Rippleberry = DOT
Lt. Commander
# 1585
04-04-2010, 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dobes4me View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaeOnasi
The ones that breed directly off of a Borg tribble are worth more than the basic tribbles, and have higher buffs as well. Higher resistance/damage/regen when you're in ground combat is worth the slot for the higher tier tribbles. If you don't want to keep them yourself, onsider donating them to fleet mates, or selling them on the Exchange. You can make some decent money from selling Stacy, Howe, Deangelo, and Cavallaro, all of which breed directly from Borg. You won't get rich off of it, but it never hurts to have some extra spending money.
So wait, the ones that breed from the Borg tribble have higher buffs?
Well it's hard to say that as a blanket statement without explaining a bit first.

The Borg Tribble is likely going to have the same breeding pattern as the pre-order Rivera Tribble. What that means is that it will produce a wide range of medium level buff Tribbles. This means that it's easier to use this one single Tribble to breed up to the highest buffing Tribbles quicker.

In a nutshell the Borg Tribble will allow you to breed the best Tribbles from it in just a couple of steps instead of 4 or 5 steps. Think of it like a "shortcut" Tribble that makes breeding any of the top level Tribbles easier.

If you're serious about generating lots of top end Tribbles for yourself or to sell it would make your job much easier to start with either the Rivera or this Borg Tribble first.
Lt. Commander
# 1586
04-05-2010, 12:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaeOnasi
Borg + Cardassian kanar = DEA
The prediction for this one (assuming the Borg Tribble is going to continue matching Rivera one-for-one) is that Borg + Cardassian Kanar = Dotson. Is it possible this might have been a typo when you posted this?

I'm not against the idea of Borg not matching Rivera exactly. I'm just pointing out this would be the first example of them not lining up so I'd want to be sure of this.
Lt. Commander
# 1587
04-05-2010, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lothic View Post
The prediction for this one (assuming the Borg Tribble is going to continue matching Rivera one-for-one) is that Borg + Cardassian Kanar = Dotson. Is it possible this might have been a typo when you posted this?

I'm not against the idea of Borg not matching Rivera exactly. I'm just pointing out this would be the first example of them not lining up so I'd want to be sure of this.
Umm.. Rivera + cardassian kanar = deangelo, so this is the expected behavior for borg.
Lt. Commander
# 1588 har vest
04-05-2010, 04:34 PM
HAR + Vorta Q'Lava = DOT
HAR + Vulcan Plomeek Soup = SPA
Lt. Commander
# 1589 har dest
04-05-2010, 05:38 PM
HAR + Bajoran Moba Fruit = DOT
HAR + Betazoid Uttaberry = DOT
Lt. Commander
# 1590
04-05-2010, 10:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lothic View Post

Nope, not a type. It made a Deangelo. I appreciate you checking, however.

Borg + Banana split = STL