Lt. Commander
# 1731
09-22-2010, 11:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedragon76 View Post

I was hoping to breed the Rivera and I have all 4 food thingies. But how is my tribble going to eat all and give me the Rivera?
Rivera was a Best Buy Pre-order before it became a C-Store item. I believe the only way to get it now, is the C-Store option. When I originally purchased STO, I recieved the Tribble (riv). It gives a +1% to Damage, Resist and Regen for 60 min.

..... although, Cryptic could've changed it and now you can breed the stupid thing, but I doubt it ... I still could be wrong though, maybe.
Lt. Commander
# 1732
09-23-2010, 03:36 AM
Actually Klingons could all along have Tribbles with them - they would try to pet them and get the screechy animation, and the Klingon would gain no Effect.

And, actually, on my Klingon Toon the following Tribbles are working:
Tribble of Borg
Undine Tribble

I think Rivera and Photonic are not working, haven't tried the Cryo Tribble yet.
Lt. Commander
# 1733
09-23-2010, 11:24 AM
Lt. Commander
# 1734
09-23-2010, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revlot
MY Klingon BO has a 'Tribble (tho)'. Whatever that it.
That is a Thompson, basic healer tribble. It shouldn't work on a klingon.
Lt. Commander
# 1735
09-26-2010, 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nailpeter83 View Post
got a question i bought i Heart of Targ and feed it to my Highison hoping to get a Zinc. instead i got a dot. I tried again and got the same result is there something i can feed the Hig to get the Zinc. Also ( just for thoese that want to ask) it was in my inventory the Hig and the Heart of Targ were the only tribble/food in said inventory the rest thats in there are particules, and weaponds.
You are probably using an old, outdated chart. There was a bug that was fixed in game.

If you will feed your Highison some tulaberry wine you will get a Yu.

To get a Zinc you will need the heart of targ and a Griffis.

If you haven't found new charts already, try: https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B8z...M2NhNGZk&hl=en
Lt. Commander
# 1736
09-28-2010, 12:20 AM
Yes thank you for all the information.
Lt. Commander
# 1737
09-28-2010, 03:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KappaTau
I like breeding the tribbles.
I liked it so much I was always refering to IfniLuck's superb flowchart for guidance. You can find the latest version here. It's a great piece of work and I've used it a great deal but I wanted to make the flow slightly differently for my own tastes so I created my own.

It's designed to be wallpaper at 1680x1050 resolution (sorry if you have a different size - but you can still use the image itself!) so please feel free to use it if you wish.

I make no hesitation in saying I used the complete data from IfniLuck's flowchart, I'm not trying to "go one better" - I just wanted the data set out in a different way.

This work is dedicated to all the tribble breeders out there and especially to IfniLuck.

ORIGINAL FLOWCHART WALLPAPER (1680x1050)
Google Docs Links
>> Wallpaper Link (302k, PNG)
>> Printer Friendly Version (243k PNG)

Mirror Links (ImageShack)
>> Wallpaper Link (302k, PNG)
>> Printer Friendly Version (243k PNG)

**NEW**
EVOLUTIONARY LINE CHART WALLPAPER

'dots' with tribble images indicate relative strength of effect.
Assumption has been made that user knows how to breed a "Tuffli".

Google Docs Links
>> 1680x1050 Resolution Wallpaper (209k)
>> 1440x900 Resolution Wallpaper (182k)

Mirror Links (Imageshack)
>> 1680x1050 Resolution Wallpaper (209k)
>> 1440x900 Resolution Wallpaper (182k)

Printer Friendly versions to come...
Nice chart ya got there! Thanks:-)
Lt. Commander
# 1738
09-28-2010, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_MadTom View Post
Actually Klingons could all along have Tribbles with them - they would try to pet them and get the screechy animation, and the Klingon would gain no Effect.

And, actually, on my Klingon Toon the following Tribbles are working:
Tribble of Borg
Undine Tribble

I think Rivera and Photonic are not working, haven't tried the Cryo Tribble yet.
My Klingon would never be caught dead breeding those detestable tribbles in order to get a Cryo.

But, can other KDF races use tribbles? Sure, I know it's a death sentence to be caught with one, but still...
Lt. Commander
# 1739
09-29-2010, 01:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegeek View Post
My Klingon would never be caught dead breeding those detestable tribbles in order to get a Cryo.

But, can other KDF races use tribbles? Sure, I know it's a death sentence to be caught with one, but still...
I guess it works with all IKF races, only Klingons don't cooperate.
Lt. Commander
# 1740
10-03-2010, 12:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stararmy View Post
Mattson and Ricossa are confirmed for Cryo Tribble when combined with the Deferi Snow Tubers. AFAIK no other types work.

It appears the Cryo Tribble is meant to be unique. Once you have yours, you will not be able to breed it again (the tubers get eaten but now more tribbles are produced).

I confirm. However, I will try producing on a different toon and I'll post back.

Edit : The Cryo is linked to your toon as soon as it is bred. The Tubbers are not marked as linked but you can only trade them with other toons that have done the Federi weekly in which you obtain the Tubbers.

Edit : I was able to make a Cryo with my Klingon Captain who had finished all the Federi weekly episodes (and gave the Cryo to his Orion BO). I then tried to make one with my Fed Lt Commander and I was not able at all to get the Tubbers into his inventory (he had not done the Federi weeklies). After finishing the weeklies, the Lt Commander was also able to make a Cryo.