Lt. Commander
# 371
02-11-2010, 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfiesden
So, Earth Spacedock, Memory Alpha, K7, 39 Siearra, DS9. Any other dockable stations that might have vendors?
Andoria has food vendors.
Lt. Commander
# 372
02-11-2010, 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakirn View Post
Andoria has food vendors.
Serious? I never thought to go in there. Will add it to my "Research Tour" mission
Lt. Commander
# 373
02-11-2010, 06:49 PM
Quote:
So, Earth Spacedock, Memory Alpha, K7, 39 Siearra, DS9. Any other dockable stations that might have vendors?
I'm at 39 Sierra but not seen any food vendors here.
Lt. Commander
# 374
02-11-2010, 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrystal View Post
I'm at 39 Sierra but not seen any food vendors here.
Cool. Saved me a trip out I am down in cardassian space atm. Transwarp still on cooldown
Lt. Commander
# 375
02-11-2010, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Cool. Saved me a trip out I am down in cardassian space atm. Transwarp still on cooldown
I don't recall seeing one at memory alpha so flying there now.
Lt. Commander
# 376
02-11-2010, 07:01 PM
Are you kidding me? Whats the point of putting a bar in K7 if you can't buy a drink. Man, the tribbles drank all my saurian brandy and I needed something to whet my whistle.
Lt. Commander
# 377
02-11-2010, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Are you kidding me? Whats the point of putting a bar in K7 if you can't buy a drink. Man, the tribbles drank all my saurian brandy and I needed something to whet my whistle.
I think Andoria has Saurian Brandy, or DS9 does.. can't remember.

Yes Andoria has a lot of vendors around the planet that sell food.. unfortunately none that sell the 72% food.
Lt. Commander
# 378
02-11-2010, 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odi View Post
Hmm, it may be a range then, or they changed it recently (in the past few days, as I've been too busy). A week ago when I paid attention, it was exactly on the hour mark 2x in a row from when I logged in first (logged in 9:09, saw spawns at 10:09 and 11:09), and exactly on the hour mark the day before that (logged in 21:23, saw a spawn at 22:23)

Today I tried it when I woke up, and it happened after about 45-50 minutes. Incidentally, that was also when the "global chat server" was down, and my tribble ate the food, but no new tribble appeared.
My first breeding tick today was 45 - 50 minutes after login (I logged in around 9:15, first tick was at 10:04), but after that they kept arriving every hour (confirmed 12:04, 13:04, and 14:04). So I'm beginning to think that the timer starts when you first log into the launcher (and today was a relatively big patch)

As for results, I decided that today will be a Saurian Brandy day in light of the new Mattson recipe (and I hate how bridge officer belts don't breed unless they are active, so it has to be a painstaking 1 per hour, since my bank is full of my tribble collection, and my inventory has my food)

(new to the table)
Rivera + Saurian Brandy = Deangelo
Cavallaro + Saurian Brandy = Mattson

(pink to purple in table)
Mattson + Saurian Brandy = Stahl (I was hoping it'd give me a Highson and the pink was wrong...)

(black in table, so no change)
Ricossa + Jumbo Romulan Mollusk = Griffis (yay for finding cheap food on the exchange!)

I think tomorrow I'll feed vendor buyable foods to Rivera...

(and to the above post, yes DS9 has Saurian Brandy at Quarks)
Lt. Commander
# 379
02-11-2010, 07:46 PM
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()([()()()()()()()()()()()()()(()()()()()()()()()()([()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()([()()()()()()()()()()()()()(()()()()()()()()()()()()()()())()u])/u])()()()(()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()([()()()()()()()()()()()()()(()()()()()()()()()()()()()()())()u]))[/u])()u][/u])()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()([()()()()()()()()()()()()()(()()()()()()()()()()([()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()([()()()()()()()()()()()()()(()()()()()()()()()()()()()()())()u])/u])()()()(()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()([()()()()()()()()()()()()()(()()()()()()()()()()()()()()())()u]))[/u])()u][/u])()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()([()()()()()()()()()()()()()(()()()()()()()()()()([()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()([()()()()()()()()()()()()()(()()()()()()()()()()()()()()())()u])/u])()()()(()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()([()()()()()()()()()()()()()(()()()()()()()()()()()()()()())()u]))[/u])()u][/u])()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()([()()()()()()()()()()()()()(()()()()()()()()()()([()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()([()()()()()()()()()()()()()(()()()()()()()()()()()()()()())()u])/u])()()()(()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()([()()()()()()()()()()()()()(()()()()()()()()()()()()()()())()u]))[/u])()u][/u])()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()([()()()()()()()()()()()()()(()()()()()()()()()()([()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()([()()()()()()()()()()()()()(()()()()()()()()()()()()()()())()u])/u])()()()(()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()([()()()()()()()()()()()()()(()()()()()()()()()()()()()()())()u]))[/u])()u][/u])
Lt. Commander
# 380
02-11-2010, 07:59 PM
Well, on my main it was about 45 to 50 minutes before I spotted a tribble birth in my inventory with her 56% food. Jumped on my alt who is my 64% breeder and she has been logged in for about 2hrs now with a tribble and food item in her belt and nada. Just set up her inventory similar with vendor bought foods from Andoria and Dotson so will starting working on a Dotson 64% list to go with my tuffli 56% list. Then I will switch over

Edit: Rofl, I spoke too soon, within 10 minutes of posting this both belt and inventory tribbles were born. Will post the days breeding info before logging for the night.