Lt. Commander
# 421
02-12-2010, 10:21 AM
The Yu's been exhausted on 72 food, according to everyone posting here (if you want to update your graph). I'm well into the 64 food and have another 10 different items sitting with the Yu in my inventory that I'll let it munch on today.
Lt. Commander
# 422
02-12-2010, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yargnit View Post
So that at least clears up a couple anomalous data point, both of which ended up as I'd expected. You cannot get a buff Tribble from 56% food/drink, and THO appears to be a common Tribble, breeding only into TUF as it's rarest variety. (Meaning that TUF appears to be the gatekeeper which you must reach before you can breed rare varieties)
Nice to have those cleared up. I wonder what happened with the THO->JAS one though. That was reported by 2 people independently. Maybe someone took another persons results and added it to their own when reporting. Anyways, that's why i have the color coding in the chart. I'm the only person whose results I truly trust.
Lt. Commander
# 423
02-12-2010, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Just found 4 Osol Twists... @100k per. going to run HIG VEL and YU all 3 with Osol Twists now... my wallet cries.:'(
Cry me a river, admiral. This lowly lt commander hasn't even seen 100K total yet.
Lt. Commander
# 424
02-12-2010, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Ok, I just updated my flow sheet to include buff types. It certainly creates and interesting picture now. http://www.yargnit.com/download/tribblesheet1.png Once again, credit to IfniLuck for the original flow sheet idea.
Very nice, though credit goes to MadTom for the first flowchart. Mine was an update of his, albeit less picturesque. I think ultimately we'll be able to boil all of the breeding charts into a single simple graph like this including foods and tribble pictures. In fact, if no one beats me to it, I'll do it this weekend.

Are we sure on the %s for the two green levels? It seems odd that we would have two generations with the same degree of buff.
Lt. Commander
# 425
02-12-2010, 11:10 AM
So I have been breeding the BB pre-order tribble, and updating the sto-wiki.org wiki with my results. I guess in the future I should also post them here?
Lt. Commander
# 426
02-12-2010, 11:10 AM
Reasonably yes, althoough I can certainly double check as soon as I finish this last Borg mission up. (Had to get out of starbase lol) And it's no more odd than Having 2 levels of common really is it? Thats why I've been calling them 1a/b and 3a/b instead of separating them.

That would be wonderful. Have pulled a few errors off STO-Wiki so I don't 100% trust it. much more confident it results posted here.
Lt. Commander
# 427
02-12-2010, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IfniLuck
Cry me a river, admiral. This lowly lt commander hasn't even seen 100K total yet.
Are you serious? My main LtC1 has ~50k, my 2nd LtC1 has ~40k, my Lt2 (tribble breeder, rarely leaves the station except for vendor food runs) has 10k. I can't imagine making Cmdr with <250k on each main toon unless I start spending hand over fist. You must be spending crazy credits on the exchange.

I rarely buy stuff on the exchange, its so full of **** you can't find things in a prudent manner so except for the occasional player to player purchase, I spend little except at vendors. I have to admit I did buy a Romulan Ale off the exchange for about 6k so I could get into the higher level tribbles. But that was last week. Now, I can't find ale on there for <20k. I am not going to pay that. I will wait until I can loot it.
Lt. Commander
# 428
02-12-2010, 11:22 AM
OK, here are my results, all with the Riv:
Riv + Romulan Ale = Cava
Riv + Jumbo Romulan Mollusk = Howe
Riv + Bajoran Moba Fruit = Dots
Riv + Klingon Racht = Stah
Riv + Tranya = Dots
Riv + Vorta Rippleberry = Dots
Riv + Thalian Chocolate Mousse = Stah
Riv + Bajoran Jumja Stick = Stah
Riv + I'danian Spice Pudding = Stah
Lt. Commander
# 429
02-12-2010, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Reasonably yes, althoough I can certainly double check as soon as I finish this last Borg mission up. (Had to get out of starbase lol) And it's no more odd than Having 2 levels of common really is it? Thats why I've been calling them 1a/b and 3a/b instead of separating them.
Have we actually confirmed that the common ones are all the same? Can someone jump off a cliff a few times and squeeze their tribbles to see if DOT/SPA/STL, SUS/THO/VIT, and TUF all heal for the same amount.
Lt. Commander
# 430
02-12-2010, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfiesden
Are you serious? My main LtC1 has ~50k, my 2nd LtC1 has ~40k, my Lt2 (tribble breeder, rarely leaves the station except for vendor food runs) has 10k. I can't imagine making Cmdr with <250k on each main toon unless I start spending hand over fist. You must be spending crazy credits on the exchange.

I rarely buy stuff on the exchange, its so full of **** you can't find things in a prudent manner so except for the occasional player to player purchase, I spend little except at vendors. I have to admit I did buy a Romulan Ale off the exchange for about 6k so I could get into the higher level tribbles. But that was last week. Now, I can't find ale on there for <20k. I am not going to pay that. I will wait until I can loot it.
Read my post. I said i was a Lt cmdr, not cmdr. So in the same position as you cash-wise.