Lt. Commander
# 511
02-13-2010, 08:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfiesden
I am missing vela with egg, mollusk and ale. They on a chart somewhere I missed?

Anyway, I was thinking, maybe the last tribble is not from the VEL/HIG/GRI/DAX level. Perhaps it spawns from Nie/Yu/Zinc level. If you are correct and the VEL/HIG/GRI/DAX is 2.5x then the next level would logically be 3x? Might point to a top level tribble.
Well Vela + Mol & Ale are on every chart, as for Egg, I'll have to go back and look to see where I got that from, as I am the only one who seems to have it. And yes, I was figuring it would spawn from NIE/YU/ZIN level, I just thought it would come form combing all 3, but who knows. Gimmie a bit to try and find Vel + Egg, and if i can't I'll run it with my next cycle in 22 minutes.

Ok, I went back through the entire thread to before VEL was discovered and I can't find a reference to VEL + egg anywhere. (I did confirm I personally ran VEL +Ale/Mol though) Since it's not on any of the charts I gathered my data from, nor i it listed here, I'm going to assume it was either a bad block that came from rearranging my chart sometime, or I took it of STO-Intel wiki and it's since been deleted. Either was, I have a spare egg I believe, so I'll double check it in 10 minutes here.

That's why I like us all keeping our own chart, works great for error correction.
Lt. Commander
# 512
02-13-2010, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yargnit View Post
That's why I like us all keeping our own chart, works great for error correction.
And thats why I made mine as a compilation of others so perhaps missing or erronious ones show up If I see results different from chart to chart I can see an error, and missing data like the vel+egg. Just trying to help cover all the bases.
Lt. Commander
# 513
02-13-2010, 08:36 AM
Can't Find STA/MOL on a chart , anyone reported it here and I missed it, catching up on 40+ pages of this thread is hard.
Lt. Commander
# 514
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yargnit View Post
Results time again...

VEL + Heart of Targ = DOT (Yawn)

But the real shocker here...
HIG + Heart of Targ = Polygeminus Grex Zinc

Yes, you got that right, another new breed coming off of Highison. How's that for a curveball? Not only that, but it fits my alphabetical pattern from my breeding chart that everyone was trying to steer me away from to line up the buffs by type.

Odder still, this is the Tribble we've been expecting to see from Griffis, high resistance buff and dark blue with light blue spots.

I think I'm really close to the final mystery Tribble as well, either I'll hit it soon, or it is the ultimate end Tribble.
Damn you. That totally messes up my nice flowchart.
Lt. Commander
# 515
Ok, no clue where I'd come up with VEL + Tas Egg = STL

VEL + Tas Egg = SPA Not any better, but at least it's correct.

Also in another error correction round, STL + Vorta Q'lava = THO (Not DOT)

Once again the VEL/HIG/GRI/DAX level is exhausted without locating out last mystery breed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IfniLuck
Damn you. That totally messes up my nice flowchart.
I know mine too... although not quite as badly because I never ditched going alphabetical so all I had to do was make a diagonal arrow. What it really messed up is our progression logic, and makes me wonder even more about breeding bugs and/or missing foods.
Lt. Commander
# 516
02-13-2010, 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azimov View Post
Breeding Results
TUF + [Klingon Grapok Sauce] = MCC
Was hoping to see this one. There was one too few things making MCC from TUF. Now if only I could explain why there are too many things making HEN from TUF.
Lt. Commander
# 517
02-13-2010, 08:56 AM
Book keeping note, NIE was in my 1st slot when I attempted the failed combo breed, so NIE should have been the one that fed right? In which case NIE + quadro = STL
Lt. Commander
# 518
02-13-2010, 08:56 AM
If zinc is the executive producer, then it seems likely the "ultimate tribble" would come from him. And I agree with your feelings about quadrotriticale. I just think you were off base with breeding 3 tribbles at once. The fact that you ended up with only one tribble child may mean another tribble ate the quadro, and zinc went hungry. I suggest going back and trying ZIN + quadro alone.
Lt. Commander
# 519
02-13-2010, 08:59 AM
What about Zinc's boss?
Lt. Commander
# 520
02-13-2010, 09:03 AM
Btw, I'm awake again and working on filling in the flowchart foods while I grow my own NIE and ZIN. Should have a functionally complete version (minus the ultimate tirbble) posted in an hour or two. Then Its just a matter of making it pretty.