Dot + Bajorain jumpa stick 64% =Tho

Tho + Card Tasper egg 78% for 24 hour nothing

Feb 19
Tho+ Card Taspar egg= Spa

Spa + romulan ale= Vit
Lt. Commander
# 782
02-19-2010, 10:18 PM
As I mentioned, I'm going to LCARS-ify my flowchart when I update it this weekend. I've been playing around with a bunch of variations on the layout for the individual tribbles, and could use opinions on which looks best or any suggestions on better formats. My tests are in this image.

On the left is the original format from the current chart. The right most one is what I'm leaning towards at the moment. Regardless of format, each tribble will have two (or more) colors, one indicating the tier, the other(s) indicating the type.
Lt. Commander
# 783
02-19-2010, 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrystal View Post
Births on Xrystal's Tribble farm were as follows :

19th Feb

Nix
+ Slug-O-Cola ( 64% ) = Dotson
+ Vulcan Plomeek Soup ( 64% ) = Dolson
Are you sure about that last one? The pattern has plomeek soup making sparkes, and there have been at least 2 breeders verifying that for NIX.
Lt. Commander
# 784
02-20-2010, 12:57 AM
Just did nix with Vulcan Plomeek Soup myself and got sparkes as expected
Lt. Commander
# 785
02-20-2010, 02:53 AM
Hmm, I'll double check. I was kinda drowsy at the time so may have mis typed rofl.

Yep, I have it in my documents as Sparkes not Dotson. Looks like I just tiredly typed Dotson here. My apologies.
Lt. Commander
# 786
02-20-2010, 02:54 AM
I think it should be stated under "Tribble Powers" that you can only have ONE Tribble with buffs active at the same time.
I thought if i get one tribble for regen, one for resistance and one for damage buff i could just pet them all and have the buffs for an hour. well i managed to get a tribble with damage buff and one with damage and regen buff. When activating the damage only tribble the regen buff disapears instead of just the damage buff resetting it's time.
So there is no use in having multiple tribbles with diffrent buffs, but having one with all the buffs you can get is the best thing to do?

Also i'd like to know if the buffs do anything in Spacecombat, since they are displayed in Space but only activated on ground i am not sure. Is there any use going to your bridge to pet your tribble between space only missions or is that a waste of time?

Also a side effect of the 60 minute timer running down is that you get a sense of time passing by when you play...
Lt. Commander
# 787
02-20-2010, 02:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IfniLuck
As I mentioned, I'm going to LCARS-ify my flowchart when I update it this weekend. I've been playing around with a bunch of variations on the layout for the individual tribbles, and could use opinions on which looks best or any suggestions on better formats. My tests are in this image.

On the left is the original format from the current chart. The right most one is what I'm leaning towards at the moment. Regardless of format, each tribble will have two (or more) colors, one indicating the tier, the other(s) indicating the type.
Oh yes, the right most one definitely looks more treky Very nicely done
Lt. Commander
# 788
02-20-2010, 03:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilag
Actually, my major complaint is that we don't have free range tribbles. I want to beam onto a planet and find Klingons in pitched battle with tribbles.

"Oh, another glorious chapter in Klingon history. Tell me, do they still sing songs of the Great Tribble Hunt?"
So later on look for a Mission called "The Tribble with Klingons" I loved it. Granted you cant pick them up...
Lt. Commander
# 789
02-20-2010, 03:22 AM
If you a serious Tribble breeder,give me a pm and ill save food for you.No charge.Other wise the Tribbles i pick up will just eat my backpack out of house and home.

Walter Raleigh@Darth_Lurker

Happy Tribble Breeding !
Lt. Commander
# 790
02-20-2010, 03:32 AM
Just got Ricossa earlier tonight, and Griffis just before the servers went down. Thank you all for these guides!

Kimmie, who was pushing the tailor around in Zone 8's Sol Star Base with Cover Shield to pass time.