Well Not sure it help but here is my first dip into the Tribble breeding pool

Feb 18
Dot + Bajorain jumpa stick 64% =Tho

Tho + Card Tasper egg 78% for 24 hour nothing

Feb 19
Tho+ Card Taspar egg= Spa

Spa + romulan ale= Vit
Are you sure this is correct?

THO + Egg = SPA is OK, but the others just don't fit.

DOT + Bajoran Jumja Stick should be SUS
SPA + Romulan Ale should be SUS, also

@ifniluck, the LCARSed Tribbles look very nice - the right ones look better IMHO
Lt. Commander
# 792
02-20-2010, 05:43 AM
Riv + Blood Wine = Deangelo
Lt. Commander
# 793
02-20-2010, 05:48 AM
Riv + Quadrotriticale = Stah (confirming what is on the wiki)
Lt. Commander
# 794
02-20-2010, 07:20 AM
Cardassian Taspar Egg + Dean = Spar
Quadrotriticale + Vita = Stah
Lt. Commander
# 795
02-20-2010, 07:56 AM
Random test just to see if I could predict a result,

JAS +Trix Bubble Juice = CAV (prediction confirmed)

BTW; I've decided just to use The_MadTom's chart to base me research off of instead of continuing to develop my own as his is sorted beautifully in grouped mode, and this way I can spend the time I would otherwise use updating mine to toy with row/colum sorting instead to attempt to find a pattern to the upbreeding (basic breeding pattern is pretty much set at this point). So that's why you haven't seen me update mine lately. (That + I've been spending a ton of time watching the Olympic Curling matches online :p)

On that note; The_MadTom, do you mind if I later upload a modified version of your chart (credited of course) with as much filled in predicatively as I can? I'm quite confident at this point I can drastically narrow the field of testing required, possibly to a couple dozen or less points, shy of filling in the entire chart.
Lt. Commander
# 796
02-20-2010, 08:42 AM
Tranya + Cava = Dots
Tranya + Howe = Dots
Lt. Commander
# 797
02-20-2010, 08:52 AM
Loving this tribble research, also been working on my own tribble farm chart, lol

Sadly I have nothing to add further to this thread that has not yet already been discovered, I have been pondering if having pairs of tribbles could produce different results though, or having some other kind of catalyst present, no clue what, but just a thought.
Lt. Commander
# 798
02-20-2010, 09:21 AM
Ok, predictive table is coming along well, just a lot of Ctrl-C/V leading to sore hands. Resulting table is ending up as complete as I'd hoped though.
Lt. Commander
# 799
02-20-2010, 10:22 AM
Klingon Heart of Targ + Mcca = Dots
Romulan Ale + Yu = Spar (This one needs correcting on the following list: http://www.yargnit.com/download/tribblechart1.png)
Lt. Commander
# 800
02-20-2010, 10:35 AM
Ok, here's my 1st take at a predictive breeding spreadsheet;
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...OejBOc3c&hl=en

Again, all credit to The_MadTom for the original spreadsheet I started from. All the data was his work, I just re-sorted it.

As you can see, it's really quite full. That is because I learned a few rules when looking over our existing data that allowed me to fill in almost all the blanks.

1st, Food all ocmes in 3 varieties; SUS/STL, THO/DOT and VIT/SPA. Every food/drink follows this pattern for basic breeding. (breeding of common Tribbles) Any food that produces a SUS from a T1 Tribble, will produce a STL from every non-t1 tribble that doesn't result in a rarer type.

2nd, All Tribble groups provide breed the same across the group. A HEN and a JAS will breed identical results from the same food/drink. (Part B, RIV will breed a rare from and food/drink HEN/JAS or MCC/NIX will)

3rd, 56% food only yields type 1 and 2 Tribbles, 64% food yields type 1 through 6 Tribbles, and 75% food yields type 1 and 5-8 Tribbles. (not enough data to know on type 2, but believe not)

These facts + the submitted data I have allowed me to fill in nearly our entire table.

Black text is data I had to go on. Red text is data I predicted that I am fairly sure of. Blue text is data I have predicted that I have a low degree of certainty on. Blank spaces are area where I don't have enough data to make an educated guess at all.

So basically what I am looking at is this, blue and blank areas should be top priority test locations. But not every location in the group needs to be tested, just one test in a particular type + food combo will allow me to fill in both Tribbles of a type (or all 3 in type 2's case)

Hopefully once we can finish this data off to all being at least red, we can use it to take to a dev and show why we think a couple breeding paths are bugged. (Unless we make a new discovery that allows us to flush out our missing Tribble)

Again, credit to The_MadTom. I couldn't have done this without his brilliant chart.

PS; SUS + Klingon Gagh = TUF

Edit; I have stopped work on that chart Mark, see above in this post.