Lt. Commander
# 951
02-25-2010, 09:20 AM
Most of the chart is pretty self-consistent now. I imagine that HIG-->ZIN link is one of the errors. I've also noted that at the TUF level there's considerably more foods that send it down the regen path as opposed to the resist path. So I wouldn't be surprised if a few foods switched over there. Maybe we'll suddenly see a food/drink breakdown like we have at the 56% level.

I just hope when they make the change they give enough specifics so we know what to retest. I'd hate to have to assume the entire chart might be in error and start retesting everything.
Lt. Commander
# 952
02-25-2010, 09:28 AM
Very awesome chart, It's currently my wallpaper on my work computer!
Lt. Commander
# 953
02-25-2010, 09:34 AM
Not to toot my own horn

But I told you so.

Also I would wager that the two major hiccups are indded the high > yu and the dax > unknown.

both of which i predicted.

Also I've been tracking the additions made to the breeding charts and my "Prediction Chart" has yet to be MAJORLY upset.

I honestly don't see the point differentiating between the 6 lower species.
Lt. Commander
# 954
02-25-2010, 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IfniLuck
Most of the chart is pretty self-consistent now. I imagine that HIG-->ZIN link is one of the errors. I've also noted that at the TUF level there's considerably more foods that send it down the regen path as opposed to the resist path. So I wouldn't be surprised if a few foods switched over there. Maybe we'll suddenly see a food/drink breakdown like we have at the 56% level.

I just hope when they make the change they give enough specifics so we know what to retest. I'd hate to have to assume the entire chart might be in error and start retesting everything.
I agree with you.

Also the missing tribble most likely will be DAX + Quadrotriticale
Lt. Commander
# 955
02-25-2010, 09:40 AM
which i was first to predict :-P

it was Mad Tom's table order that turned my lightbulb on though.

Noticing each of the rare breeds came from a specific lower breed, using a specific food from the 72% tier
Lt. Commander
# 956
02-25-2010, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrystal View Post
Have you posted this yet in the Tribble FAQ thread ? Seeing as that is stickied anyway Although it is full of our research on there so it does fill up a hell of a lot of pages. And thank you for given initial credit to ifniluck for his initial chart data. When I next update my tribble pages I'll add your chart link to the ones on there already.
Thanks Xrystal. I'll be very happy when you link in your own thread
Not sure it needs to be in the tribble FAQ as that's a hotbed of discussion as posts as you say. It might be a little out of place there. It's in a big sticky already and anyone who doesnt use stickies doesnt deserve to know :p j/k
Like I orignally said, it's not my data, it's ifniLuck's so I couldnt take any credit besides the graphical work. It's only right that IfniLuck get all the kudos for what I used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macerx
Nice chart i couldnt under stand the excel ones

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garwick G. Garkin
Very awesome chart, It's currently my wallpaper on my work computer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Trek
This is getting linked right over to the fledgling "All STOP Helpful Links" thread at d20 Radio.

This makes it so much easier to follow than many other sources I've seen. It displays, precisely, what to feed which tribble to move up the chain.

Well done, sir! And thank you for your graphical work!
Thank you, thank you and thank you!
Lt. Commander
# 957
02-25-2010, 10:11 AM
Wow, this is awesome! Good sir, I give you a kudos, and a sticky.
Lt. Commander
# 958
02-25-2010, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoxe
Wow, this is awesome! Good sir, I give you a kudos, and a sticky.
OMG!

Sticky AND Kudos? ::faints::
Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 959
02-25-2010, 10:32 AM
This pic is so saved to my flash drive GJ KappaTau!
Lt. Commander
# 960
02-25-2010, 10:46 AM
Howe + Klingon Targ MIlk = Dotson