Lt. Commander
I've read a lot of people saying they feel sorry for us lifers.

I feel sorry for me too. I cant login and play my game... I'm a casual gamer and cant sit about for 30mins waiting to log in. At the moment I am not experiencing value for my money.

Please fix it for me to play my game.

Many thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 03:33 PM
urm no.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 03:36 PM
Lifers should go to the back of the queue, after all they have a whole lifetime in which to play, no need to overplay and burn out during headstart! =P
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darckense View Post
Lifers should go to the back of the queue, after all they have a whole lifetime in which to play, no need to overplay and burn out during headstart! =P
Truth!
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 03:37 PM
Quote:
LOL agreed
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Oddly enough, I agree and I have a lifetime subscription. Why I'm trolling around these forums deciding whether I should watch what happens with STO or just go play Mass Effect 2. Already left the queue btw.
Lt. Commander
# 7
Seems to me the outcome of this vote is predictable.
Lt. Commander
# 8
Quote:
/signed

/10charinsanelimitthingie
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-31-2010, 03:41 PM
People with lifetime subscriptions are no more entitled to skipping the queue than anyone else is. It entitles you to a lifetime subscription.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-31-2010, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wol377 View Post
I've read a lot of people saying they feel sorry for us lifers.

I feel sorry for me too. I cant login and play my game... I'm a casual gamer and cant sit about for 30mins waiting to log in. At the moment I am not experiencing value for my money.

Please fix it for me to play my game.

Many thanks!
*Throws some breadcrumbs into the Troll pond.*

Wanting to skip the queue suggests that because you have a Lifetime Subscription, you believe you are more important than everyone else. If Star Trek Online runs for more than sixteen months, then the month to month subscribers whom have retained a payment plan, will have put out more money than you have. If Star Trek Online runs for a period of several years, then the Lifetime Subscribers, on an individual basis, will have contributed less to Cryptic than individuals making long term usage of other packages.

You have provided yourself with the convenience of not having to worry about monthly payments or lump payments every three to six months. You have provided Cryptic with a reasonable monetary injection. You have received a game feature not available to anyone else and two additional character slots. Be happy with that.

To suggest that because you are able to throw large sums of money at a package that has a chance of not even lasting long enough to save you money, makes you better than those that either do not want to or are unable to, is rather bemusing.

One may as well proclaim that because I ordered a Collectors Edition, I should not have to wait in line to play. That notion is equally as absurd.

Closed Thread