Lt. Commander
# 1 mission scaling for multiplay
02-01-2010, 12:40 PM
I was under the impression that missions spawned more/harder enemies when there were more people in the instance. Granted I'm still an Lt. r9, but so far everything I've done with my group of friends within the "klingon front" episode has been a cake walk (even doing LC level missions).

Without giving any spoilers away, does the PvE content get more challenging for groups later on?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 12:42 PM
Yep, I still have to find out what it is like to die. Lt. r7 here.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 12:55 PM
shameless bump
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 02:28 PM
one last bumpage then letting it die.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 02:34 PM
The only thing I can tell you is that is defiantly how it worked in CB & OB. I also have found though that since Pre-Release the additional enemies haven't been present... Though at times it does feel like they are... If anyone has done a lot of play with a full group I'd be very interested in confirming this... I really hope this wasn't removed.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2010, 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arawn-Aun View Post
...I also have found though that since Pre-Release the additional enemies haven't been present... Though at times it does feel like they are... If anyone has done a lot of play with a full group I'd be very interested in confirming this... I really hope this wasn't removed.
Me too. So far I don't think we've seen much more than a few trivial additional bird of prey (which die in a single focused alpha).

Part of me feels a little dirty for enjoying the quick trip back to Lt. Cmdr-hood. I am concerned about what I'll have to look forward to once there.