Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 51
02-01-2010, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by panzerbunny View Post
Your methods of coming to your conclusion are flawed and innacurate. This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Dionaea.
Since when has personal experience been flawed and inaccurate? Your obvious attempts to discredit me are obvious.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 52
02-01-2010, 02:13 PM
This topic is an example of a hopeless character. Someone who lacks skill, and lacks the perception to realize that they lack skill.

This is called 'unconscious incompetence.' It prevents a person from ever improving, as they seek to blame other factors for their own inadequacies. A step up from this is conscious incompetence, where the person realises that they are bad.

I'm going to request that my fellow kdf players ignore these kinds of people. They aren't here for the long run, unless they improve themselves and when they do, they'll stop making these kinds of posts.

Don't feed the self pity and the emo attention getting. You can't help them, and they will never stop.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 53
02-01-2010, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Webbly View Post
Things the OP doesnt take into consideration...
Weebly, I take all of that into consideration.

You don't have to try to prove anything or convince me of anything.

This thread is simply a warning.

But on your post:

Even against a Federation team that I see healing eachother and sticking close, we still chew them up.

I don't know, man. I don't know what can be done to remedy the situation to make it 50/50.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 54
02-01-2010, 02:16 PM
I've yet to see a single Fed give a specific example of what was changed regarding Klingons from OB to now. outside of the t1 gear what has changed? You keep bringing up over and over again how we were buffed too much from OB well then please explain what exactly was buffed? If you can't give specific examples to support your argument then just go away.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 55
02-01-2010, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobieone
i agree with the op.

the balance went to far towards the klingons and they are overpowered as the federation was.

i played oth sides of the pvp. in ob as fed i rarely lost and struggled with the klingon & now its comopletly the oposite were we're seeing tier 2 ships beat tier 3 ships as if they are tier 1 and science vessels of any tier as if they dont have armor or shields.

now as a fed the few things we got that can mess up klingons are mines as they will damge them while they are cloaked and even with my klingon guy not much than a nusance.
iknow this as my new klingon char easily man handled both a tier 3 fed escort and cruiser in a very short time! that shouldn't happen regardlees if the other player doesn't know what he is doing .

Ist been STATED MANY TIMES that YES, klingons are doing better in tier1 because we have lowbie feds running into pvp with crap all on their ships and no idea whats going on.

Tier 1 is a learning curve.

Even the most newb of a player that makes klingon has SOME experience on the pvp maps and gear relative to their starting level. We even get a green shield. YAY!

Tier 2 it ALLLLLL changes.

So stop dealing with absolutes and take the game in strides without faning these QQ fires that will ruin the game.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 56
02-01-2010, 02:18 PM
Personally I think this guys ego has taken over all sense and turned him into a witless tribble.

You need to pipe down old chap because frankly 75% of the people here disagree and a lot of them are Feds. Of course being as you are the best player in STO and the only person who can see how it works we are all obviously wrong.

I do apologise for even fathoming the idea that after playing the game extensively I may have had an idea of what it was like. How silly of me. Next time ill wait for you to tell us what to think before I say something...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 57
02-01-2010, 02:19 PM
All i have to say towards these possible 'incoming nerfs'


Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 58
02-01-2010, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meat_Machine
This topic is an example of a hopeless character. Someone who lacks skill, and lacks the perception to realize that they lack skill.

This is called 'unconscious incompetence.' It prevents a person from ever improving, as they seek to blame other factors for their own inadequacies. A step up from this is conscious incompetence, where the person realises that they are bad.

I'm going to request that my fellow kdf players ignore these kinds of people. They aren't here for the long run, unless they improve themselves and when they do, they'll stop making these kinds of posts.

Don't feed the self pity and the emo attention getting. You can't help them, and they will never stop.
I used to get wrecked in BOP's. Now I know the limitation and that I cant go toe to toe and broadside anything that moves without the chance of getting popped.

I've had fed players accuse me of cheating because I just WASN'T dying or I could use impulse during combat.

All these topics are useless and threaten the game because they offer NOTHING that can be considered the truth or fact.

Just play the game.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 59
02-01-2010, 02:20 PM
T1 is unbalanced because Klingons now start with all Mk2 gear at lvl 6 and most Starfleet ships do not have all Mk2 by the time they start PvP. I would say good Starfleet players have the advantage in T2 due to the fact that all T2 Klingon ships pop as fast as Federation Escorts do (learn to focus fire).
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 60
02-01-2010, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meat_Machine
This topic is an example of a hopeless character. Someone who lacks skill, and lacks the perception to realize that they lack skill.

I wonder if this poster knows how to read, or if they can just type trash.

How does being able to tear through Federation players in PVP, grouped or not equate to "lacks skill"?


Again we see the common war cry of the Klingon fan boy who is so scared of nurfs that'll take away his E-Z win mode that he will stoop to TOTALLY IGNORING posts and making stuff up to discredit others.


You can think I'm wrong, that I need to learn how to play, but the fact is that nerfs are coming. So blame me and call me names all you want and be SURPRISED when the nerfs hit home, OR take this time to develop new plans.


Discrediting me and saying I lack skill (when I'm on your same team) won't stop the nerf hammer.


Prepare yourself, Meat.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:49 PM.